Can you remember what gave you your first hard-on/wet pussy

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Can you remember what gave you your first hard-on/wet pussy

Postby Griffy5 on Sat May 11, 2019 3:23 am

Jane Hargrave in late 70s Penthouse. http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=2009357354.
Griffy5

Postby Arielsexy on Sat May 25, 2019 7:19 pm

Arielsexy

Postby RICKSDICK on Thu May 30, 2019 10:43 pm

my mom worked in a lingerie store and had the most amazing undies-stockings black panties etc. she would walk around wearing her lingerie as if it was normal. she was an alcoholic and would come home and just pass out on the couch. i didn't think anything of it until my older friend was visiting and started to pull up her dress. she was so passed out she didn't move. i got to see her hairy pussy. he started to jack off and i did too! after that he had me steal mom's undies and wear them while we jacked off!
RICKSDICK

Postby 75474CumLover on Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:53 am

My first was also the first time I was forced to suck an older man's cock in a restroom at the park, I was 12 and he was in his 60s. I learned to enjoy sucking his cock being fucked. I was shared with many of his friends. He passed about 10 tears later but I was willed to one of his friends and served him many years. I've never had to look for lovers, I've been shared so many times that someone is always wanting head and or my ass. I'm 50 now and have never been with a man younger than 50.
75474CumLover

Postby Dizzynold on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:56 am

I'm disabled with Cerebral palsy, so had a taxi driver pick me up every day to go to school, on his dash board he had a picture of his daughter she was hot.

One day he brought her along to drop her off too, she sat in the back with me in a tiny skirt, I could see her white panties, couldn't keep my eyes off her, my pussy was dripping..

Diz
Dizzynold

Postby Anonymousnude on Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:22 am

My aunt when I was around 6-7. She was visiting and I had to use the bathroom and I didn’t know that she was in there taking a shower. She didn’t lock the door and when I opened it she tried to push it closed. I kept pushing and when I looked at the mirror I saw her completely naked. I remember that she had really nice titts and she had a dark thick bush covering her pussy. She turned sideways to push on the door harder and now her ass was facing the mirror. I’ll never forget the way her ass looked. Now years later she’s gained some weight but I still fantasize about getting her naked and having her pussy.
Anonymousnude

Postby Rugmuncher11 on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:27 am

I shared a bedroom with my younger sister for about 6 months after we had moved to a new house. She was an early developer so she had breasts and pubic hair, I started getting erections in the morning when I saw her naked before she got dressed. Needless to say, I masturbated a lot.
Rugmuncher11

Postby SHINYJ on Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:21 pm

Ursa from Superman 2.

I’m also convinced that it’s where my fetish for trashy, shiny, outrageous clothing and footwear came from.
SHINYJ

Postby kentperv on Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:17 pm

Girl at school started massaging my dick through my trousers to show off to her friends. Didn’t know what was going on but my cock was enjoying it!
kentperv

Postby PrivateEye on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:35 am

Not my first hard-on, but my first of many as I began paying attention to the cute girls in my fifth or sixth grade class at school. They all were innocent but some were also careless about their posture when sitting at their desk with their cute legs open permitting me to see their white cotton parties between their legs up under their dress. The hard-ons I developed while carefully looking were new and exciting, and felt really good but I had to be careful to carry my notebooks in front of my pants when standing or walking to hide my erection. It wasn't long after this behavior that I began to masturbate and the images of these pretty girls sitting with their legs open is what got me off in those secret episodes of jerking off.
PrivateEye

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire