Can you remember what gave you your first hard-on/wet pussy

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Can you remember what gave you your first hard-on/wet pussy

Postby coolhand007 on Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:06 am

kimmey149 wrote:my first memorable wet pussy was when a man saw my pussy for the first time . the guy i was going out with took my trousers and panties down , spread my legs and my pussy lips and licked and sucked my pussy . I was amazed how good it felt ;-)

Are you a Fake? using someone else profiles...
coolhand007

Postby TheBoyDoneGood on Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:58 am

I was prob 6-7 , we lived in a commune with a shared bathroom. On the top floor lived a post grad student couple. I remember walking into the bathroom and Jean, the lady from upstairs was in the bath. She was prob mid 20s, long brown hair, huge boobs and massive bush ( this was the 70s). At no point did she ask me to leave and I prob spent a good 5 mins in there just splashing and playing with the water while checking out her tits and body. Jean really didn't seem to mind at all even though I was obviously staring at her naked body. Leaning over the edge of the bath pushing my groin against the rim, the combination of seeing her nakedness and the rubbing gave me my first (memorable) hard on in my pants. It stopped when my mum heard me pouring water over Jeans tits and told me to go downstairs and leave her alone. It was enough for me though, not only the image of her naked body burned into my memory but I also discovered how much fun a hard on was lol.
TheBoyDoneGood

Postby deangiveshead on Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:45 pm

when I was really young (still riding bicycles) my neighbor friend and I was at his house, watching t v, and I walked past his sister's room, and the door was open. her pretty pantyhose, and a satin slip, and panties were layed out neatly on her bed. I sneaked in, took her panties and hose to the bathroom, and jacked off wearing the panties over my face, playing with the stockings with my free hand. I only lasted a few short minutes before I cummed all over the floor. I cleaned up the floor, kissed the panties and hose, laid them back out neatly, and told my friend I had to go home.
I've never gotten over the wonderful feeling of her pretty things. wore some of her panties a coupla times secretly when him and I played at his house. IT felt incredible. needless to say, to this day, I love and adore satiny, silky things and adore pantyhose. and of course next came my first pair of 3" high heels. on and on …………..
deangiveshead

Postby MonsieurBome on Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:56 pm

Like with so many on here my first real hard-on was related to boobs. My grandma's boobs, to be exact. I was around 9 and was spending a few days at her house and one day she was walking around in a very sheer nightgown or whatever it was supposed to be and at one point she was standing in front of a window and the light was shining through and could see her massive breasts like she was naked. My dick got hard instantly and I was aroused as hell and also just as confused. I couldn't stop staring and at the same time kinda rubbing my crotch.

She looked over and clearly noticed, just smiled and kept doing whatever she was doing, staying right in front of that window for several more minutes. I kept watching her, rubbing my cock, until I felt a sweet feeling of release and sneaked out of the room right after.
MonsieurBome

Postby Jaydawg99 on Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:54 pm

I was 15 my aunt would drink a lot and i went to sleep at 10 pm around 12 my aunt came in my room she said i never gave u a good present woke me up sucked my cock and deep throughted me then sat on my face told me to eat up so i did and then i fucked her ass and pussy we did that till i was 28 with out any one knowing i miss it so much her birthday i ate her out anal fucked her slapped her ass and fucked her pussy pulled her hair and fucked her in the shower never in her bed in the guest bed room or my bed room or hot tube and mine and her shower
Jaydawg99

Postby Herman15 on Thu May 07, 2020 12:15 am

I had the same experience with my grandma’s boobs, also when I was around 9 or 10. She would bathe me in the tub and lean over with her tank top. What great cleavage!
Herman15

Postby astrosin on Sat May 09, 2020 11:00 pm

My teacher Mrs Jones was a busty lady who was alway very smartly dressed and very prim and proper if you know what I mean. On this particular day in class she wore a V Neck cashmere jumper, it was close fit, she was also wearing a beaded necklace. She approached me to check on my work and as she knelt down next to my desk her necklace broke sending beads all over the classroom floor. She rummage around inside her top feeling for lost beads between her breasts. What I witnessed right in front of me I will never forget, an elderly lady tugging at her breasts, feeling inside the cup of her bra in search of beads, I had a glimpse of a large dark areola and long nipple... My willy (As I referred to it then) went instantly hard and I had a warm sensation in my tummy, I didn’t have a clue what was happening to me but I liked it!
astrosin

Postby juliasissyslut on Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:24 am

I was 11 at the time and had a crush on a girl 2 years older than me. Probably not a coincidence that my crush coincided with the onset of puberty. Maybe my memory of her got distorted over time, but I remember seeing her show up to school in a t-shirt that showed off her midriff and daisy dukes, which seems highly inappropriate for a 13 year old. The most frustrating thing about having a crush on her was that I didn't have a proper concept of sex (sex education in school was a joke), I didn't know what a pussy even looked like and worst of all, I hadn't discovered masturbation yet. I just knew she got me hornier than I'd ever felt before. So I would daydream about her constantly, get a hard-on and not even know what to do with it. It was excruciating.
juliasissyslut

Postby TexasCouple85 on Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:10 pm

Him: Real young, not sure exactly, there was some children’s book I had where guys in a castle caught a mermaid and were going to cook her for supper. No damn clue why but that made me hard as a cock, kept going back to it to reread in private, not sure why it made me feel good or what to do next, just liked it.

Her: Late single digits, dad’s stack of nudie magazines :P Split up parents so I’d spend time at both their houses. Dad lived like a typical bachelor and would play golf often and just leave me at home alone to watch tv or whatever. I found his magazines (no well hidden but he didn’t have a reason to) and I was hooked. Shortly thereafter I found some subscribed channels on his tv. I spent most of those years red and sore :lol:
TexasCouple85

Postby oldotis99 on Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:48 am

First hardon was when I was about 10, seeing my best friends mom getting fucked by one of the neighbor men. Strangely enough, about 7 or 8 years later, I was the one fucking her...
oldotis99

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire