Being gay.

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Being gay.

Postby Jon333 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:51 am

Maybe not gay in a dramatic lifestyle change kinda way but I always wanted to be with a man and have really no regrets with it. I've never been and I would love to see if I do my usual dominate over him or let myself go and be the submissive one. My wife loves the thought of watching and encourages me too and she tells me that it's such a turn on when she pleases and makes a man ( only soft swap so far with her and another guy ) Cum in her mouth. But it's harder to pick up a man that turns me on than I thought. I get turned on by the normal everyday kinda guy with an extra pound or 2. But no I would never stop loving pussy but there's always room for a dick. Limiting yourself to just one type is boring so enjoy sex. Find a bi-couple that you can explore both. I hope you had by now because this post is kinda old.
Jon333

Postby gloryholeflasher on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:56 pm

MydekOzenya wrote:I only want to get fucked by guys and suck dick,I love penises and cum but I'm not attracted to guys whatsoever,

I feel the same way! But if he has his cock in my ass, OR, my cum on his lips, I have an overwhelming desire to kiss him and suck on his tongue!!
gloryholeflasher

Postby BiDaddy2019 on Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:15 pm

At school I just wanted to play with stiff cock. I had a mate and we did stuff together (will tell you what if you want!). Later I met girls and played with cunt instead. Then I married. Now I am older I want to play with stiff cock again.
BiDaddy2019

Postby VaginaLips on Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:44 am

I started wearing my sister's things when I was 7. Never remember liking girls, except for their clothes. Starting giving BJ in Junior High-it was that or get beat up. Even teachers used me and laughed. I don't really understand twat-ugly and stinks. Men with hairy bods and hard dicks are all I crave. I luv being a fag! :lol: :twisted:
VaginaLips

Postby LuvsToes on Sat May 18, 2019 6:01 pm

I honestly believe I as born Bi, love every aspect about sex albeit women or men - the arousal is same. Never had any interest to pursue an emotional relation with another guy - it has always been sexual in nature and vice-versa. I give of myself 1000% to please my partner and always swallow all the cum he can produce. Had my first real sexual male to male encounter at age 10, but did much "playing" in advance of that.

Cock or Pussy - I only wish to please extensively and make it cum (always before my own gratification)
LuvsToes

Postby RICKSDICK on Thu May 30, 2019 10:55 pm

i was about 11 when a new kid came to town. he was quite popular and had a few buddies that formed a club. i wanted to join and eventually was allowed in.the clubhouse was an abandoned cabin in the woods. we would drink booze and smoke cigs that we stole from our parents. we all had to steal lingerie from our moms and wear it while we played with each others cocks and even sucked! to this day i have a stocking fetish!
RICKSDICK

Previous

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire