Unfulfilled Fantasy

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Unfulfilled Fantasy

Postby worshipper_pa on Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:00 pm

Oh boy, I am a cornucopia of unfulfilled fantasies, but here is one:

To have a few hours alone with a TRUE Goddess inside a locked room so that we have total privacy. No, not to fuck or to have sex (such a fantasy is too "fantastic" for a total loser like me), but to:

1) Make her feel totally safe with me (to make her understand that I am sexually insane, but otherwise totally sane and I would NEVER hurt her or do anything against her will. Instead I protect her with my life and she can totally trust me in everything). I don't know how easy this would be, but I can only hope she sees I am the LAST person in the world to be scared of . I want her to feel totally save and relaxed with me. This is extremely important!

2) Tell her how deeply I worship her as an insanely sexy and beautiful woman. I would compare her to famous sex symbols in history and other gorgeous women such as Miss Universes and tell her how she is superior to them. Something like this:

"Miss Universe X is extremely beautiful and she outshines 99.9 % of women in the World, but she is nothing compared to You my dear TRUE Goddess!"

I want her to feel deeply worshipped and insanely beautiful/sexy. This is extremely important!

3) Ask her is it's fine for her if I get naked and on my knees in front of her to show my inferiority and her superiority. If she feels totally save and relaxed with me and also understands how deeply I worship her she should be ok for me to get naked for her.

4) When I am naked she would see that my pathetic penis (5.5" in erection) is locked inside a cramped metallic chastity cage. I would explain I locked myself for her and I would BEG her to take the keys to the chastity cage. I would tell her I worship her so much I am willing to be totally on her mercy, possible never getting released again if she wants me locked permanently.

5) If she accepts the keys to my chastity cage, I would tell her I want to serve her as her slave. I would tell her she can have all the time in the world to think about it, but I have a slavery contract with me for her to sign. The contract would be formulated so that it means zero risk for her. She would have my mind, my body, my money, my possessions. She would have the right to do anything to me and if I die of exhaustion, torture or something else she is not responsible legally. I would lose everything including my human rights, but in return I would be able to serve the TRUE Goddess I worship deeply as her total slave!
worshipper_pa

Postby idpthrtnpanties on Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:31 am

To wear panties on my knees with a line of guys with rock hard cocks waiting to take turns with my mouth until they have all emptied their loads down my throat
idpthrtnpanties

Postby Harmonixer3500 on Sun May 23, 2021 10:25 am

Mine would be to have a threesome with my wife and another guy where he fucks my ass while I fuck my wife
Harmonixer3500

Postby I_want_mom on Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:05 pm

I really, really want to breed my mother. I want to pump her pussy full of my cum and watch her body swell with life. I wanna make incest babies with her.
I_want_mom

Postby jacksullivan1 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:28 pm

To have my wife bring a guy home and fuck him in front of me. After they are done I am forced to clean them both up. When he starts getting hard again, I am given the choice to blow him or have him fuck me. This would go on all weekend!
jacksullivan1

Postby Luv2CIR on Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:44 pm

I have 2:
1) To be humiliated and pegged by a really busty dominatrix with a big black strapon.
2) With my GF watching, be forced to do a cock comparison with a massively hung black guy. Loser (me) has to suck the other one's cock before he fucks her.
Luv2CIR

Postby Abusivehusband on Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:11 pm

To have my arse rimmed and face fucking a slut at the same time
Abusivehusband

Previous

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire