Unfulfilled Fantasy

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Unfulfilled Fantasy

Postby Kokookok02 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Three couples (3 guys, 3 girls) all locked in Chasity devices competing for the chance to be released for sex over several days. First guy and girl out can use the rest as they please, second pair can use the final pair as they please, and finally the last remaining pair go home frustrated but well used!
Kokookok02

Postby dirtyuncleT on Sun May 07, 2017 5:35 am

i have been wanting my neice for about 8 years now....shes 18 now....oh how much i would love to lick that pussy and cum on her tits
dirtyuncleT

Postby uksuks on Fri May 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Lie underneath while a couple fuck. Lick her pussy, and suck his cock when he pulls out. Go from one to the other, eat her pussy and let him fuck my mouth. She can suck my cock and play with my balls and ass while she is licked and fucked. She has lubed up my ass and is fucking it nice and deep. She comes so hard while I am eating her that she squirts, hot piss running all over my face and into my mouth. He goes on fucking her until he is ready to cum. he pulls out and shoots a massive load, all over her ass and into my face . His jizz streams down over her pussy and ass and into my mouth. I clean both of them up , sucking up his creamy cum from her pussy, and cleaning his cock off.
uksuks

Re: Unfulfilled Fantasy becoming a crossdresser slut

Postby janedon on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:10 pm

I've lived out Soo many already ---Now--wife & I have a new problem needing a unique solution--wife who is much Older than I has developed health problems where Movement is painful(no more sex for Her of anytype)---So---to replace our Old sexlife--I've started to transform to a female(just a tiny B cup so far)--Wife dos'nt want me to be a Gay guy or with women--she just wants me to be a complete Female(slut type) -Learning to enjoy pleasing men no matter how kinky or perverted they might be--without worrying about MY pleasure--But--she doe'snt want to feel useless or left out9dispite her not being an agressive person or able to have sex)--
My actual fantisies lean towards things like---Being out in public(Dressed) & guys grabbing & gropping me/lifting my dress-feeling me up & talking to fem me like a female Slut---Making this Gurl satisfy friends & strangers where & when he sees fit--Men who enjoy watching his Gurl get fucked or whatever by men--
Experiancing the "BAD" side of being female--
Jane London Ontario
janedon

Postby astelaeiro on Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:50 am

Kokookok02 wrote:Three couples (3 guys, 3 girls) all locked in Chasity devices competing for the chance to be released for sex over several days. First guy and girl out can use the rest as they please, second pair can use the final pair as they please, and finally the last remaining pair go home frustrated but well used!

Count me and my gf in!

How do we get out?
astelaeiro

Postby pokerb412 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:02 am

to feel and taste the slickness of a young girls first arousal. sliding my hands into her tiny panties and feeling her tender folds part and the warm dampness on my finger tip, pressing my finger gently and slightly in and running it upward through her crevice and across the stiff seed of her girlhood.

i want to turn her around and pull her panties down and press my face between those sexy cheeks. lick and poke her tight pink asshole until she is wet and out of control then I'd fuck both holes. her mom watches and sucks my dick clean.
pokerb412

Postby FRE3KRAGE on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:02 am

Mine and my husband's is him watching me get fucked and then whatever comes next
FRE3KRAGE

Postby skipper55 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:13 am

Sharing a CD's cock with my GF.
skipper55

Postby Oldenperv on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:24 pm

I have a few ... call it a "Bucket List" if you like!

1. Fuck my sisters in law - at least one of whom has already said she wants me to (but we haven't found the right time/place yet)
2. Fuck my niece and her 18 yo daughter either separately or together
3. Participate in a 3some - either MMF or FFM (not fussy)
4. Find a regular fuck buddy for my regular business trips around the UK
5. Either as part of 4 above or as a one-off, find a legal age woman who wants to play daddy/daughter or niece/uncle
6. Meet up with the woman who was partially responsible for my behaviour - the woman I had my first affair with over 20 years ago - because I'm sure we would enjoy it more a second time around

I should say that my wife refuses to have sex with me any more because I had a fling with the village slut so I have to resort to online fantasy / chat to relieve the aching in my nether regions ...
Oldenperv

Postby prsnalty on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:38 pm

dirtyuncleT wrote:i have been wanting my neice for about 8 years now....shes 18 now....oh how much i would love to lick that pussy and cum on her tits

Did you ever fulfill this fantasy????
prsnalty

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire