does this make me bi?

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: does this make me bi?

Postby Parttimebuster on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:20 am

This is something that I struggle with a lot as well. Since being online more often now, I find I am more open to talk to guys and things then usual. And when looking at pictures and such I find some things erotic that I didn't like at some point in my life. But I have a girlfriend, I love women - LOVE women... but I don't see anything wrong with another person helping me. Though I never did anything in real life because I didn't know how I would feel about the aftermath.
Parttimebuster

Postby drtiperv on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:27 am

No if you were bi you would know it, You are just curious thats all try it and find out thats the only way you'll know for sure if you like it, And if you find that you find men just as attractive then yes you are bisexual.
drtiperv

Postby Echo57 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:40 am

Is a mistress a whore? Two men having sex with each other? They are two men having sex with each other. A mistress is a woman who is making her own choices. The term mistress, whore, slut, queer are just semantics. I'm attracted to both sexes, and I'm normal. Gay, straight, lesbian? No, human! Enjoy, it can end at anytime!
Echo57

Postby ohmy66 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:45 am

Arnie1106 wrote:I want to know what its like to have another man suck my cock. I have also thought about a pretty TV/CD.

Let's look at it this way. Today you are sucked by a woman and tomorrow you are sucked by a man - seems to me that you are having sex with both genders so that must make you bisexual (unless it was a one-off and you didn't like men to do it and you never did it with them again). However, it doesn't make you 'gay' either unless you then abandon sex with women and only ever after have it with men. Simple really.
ohmy66

Postby Lexi1970 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:48 am

I'd like to know whats it like to suck a cock while I'm dressed x any takers ?
Lexi1970

Postby rogerb63 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:01 am

I want to suck another mans cock, but I want to be wearing a G-string, thigh highs and nothing else. Really I want to suck a couple of cocks!!! : :
rogerb63

Postby maturecandy on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:47 pm

we say you get one life and it would be a pity if you did not do something you would later regret , we are both Bi but hate to use a label my husband uses my ass so why not a guys , i have taken down gallons of his cum so i think it is only right he should also take it also i love to see him in nylons heels and panties and like to watch him as much as he does me with my friends . lots of love candy
maturecandy

Postby Needsalot on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:14 am

It doesn't matter if it makes you bi or not. What matters is if you enjoy yourself. I love getting sucked and I don't really care who is doing the sucking. If its good its good. I also like to suck a nice cock now and then. Its just sex.....for fun....to be enjoyed by all.
Needsalot

Postby sean73 on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Nothing wrong with being bisexual, I've been bi since I was 16. Love sucking cock more than licking pussy. Love the taste of cum. Go ahead and enjoy yourself :D
sean73

Postby sissyboycindy on Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:19 pm

If a guy lets another guy suck his cock he is just getting his cock sucked and is not considered gay.Now the guy that is doing the sucking,,,ya he is gay as hell. Now when you fuck him in the ass that makes you gay as well as if you become unable to get an erection when a woman wants you to fuck her because the thoughts of how much you enjoy being with other men weather you are fucking them or being fucked that kind of makes you gay as well. Getting your cock sucked is just what it is,,getting your cock sucked and it doesnt really matter that it a male or female,,what gets you excited is how they act while sucking your cock. Close your eyes while getting your cock sucked and just think about it,,can you really tell what the gender of that person is ?? What gets you excited really is how they act,,weather it is like it is the best shit they ever had in their mouth or will you get your rocks off watching them suck your cock because they are afraid to say no,,or by the way they act if they are being forced to ,,or decide they dont like doing it and want to stop but are not able to stop for what ever reason.
sissyboycindy

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire