Being gay.

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Re: Being gay.

Postby pic88 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:49 pm

pipebender wrote:Finding myself wanking more and more to male scenarios although in the street would not bother looking at another guy...BUT on here when all naked and on show just desire fucking and sucking with another man is that wrong???

Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.
pic88

Postby SaucySplat69 on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:25 am

I started realizing that I was bi recently, and it feels really good. Turns out that twinks are super hot to jerk off to.
SaucySplat69

Postby Arth49 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:18 am

I realized my bisexuality about 20 years ago. It feels good to have sex with men and women
Arth49

Postby imapantywaist on Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:19 am

Here's the thing:
90% of the time, I wouldn't look another male in the eye; dress him in tights and I go hard (as long as I've got tights on too)
Add some bondage into the mix and I melt; I will take cock in both holes, I'll fuck both of his holes, I'll go completely off the rails; put him back in male clothes and I'm back to being hetero (or at least I think hetero)

Strange what can turn people on, isn't it?
imapantywaist

Postby Canundrum69 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:43 am

sean73 wrote:Has anyone on here turned bisexual or gay after thinking they were straight. I thought I was straight up to my late teens turned bisexual and then after a divorce with my ex bisexual wife. I turned gay and can't get enough cock.

Can't say that I have.
But from the time I started exploring my own body and learning about sex and physical pleasures, I have always been attracted to both genders.
My Very first sexual experience was actually with a guy. It began innocently enough with stroking and petting and even some sucking, but ended in a rather pleasurable first anal penetration encounter.
my next was with a girl and i wanted to try both her holes.

I don't think of my self as Gay or Straight, I just like whatever feels good to me, and lately I have been craving a Nice stiff cock to use as an all day sucker and a nice tight as to bury my painful hardon in.
Canundrum69

Postby Anubix93 on Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:38 am

I have been straight all my life, but about 5 years ago, I was 'converted' by Vaniity, the SEXIEST transsexual EVER!

Now I am a slave to cock. I'm not interested in a relationship with a guy, I just want to suck cock and be drenched in cum!
Anubix93

Postby tonguecum on Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:25 am

From a very young age I was fascinated with cock and cum. I have never been attracted to men per se, just cock and cum. I sucked my first dick at age 35 and haven't looked back since. I am attracted to women, am married to a woman who loves sex, but I still like to have a hard cock in my mouth and hot load on my face. :lol:
tonguecum

Postby tony570 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:48 pm

I suppose I am like most guys, straight but curious about cock. Got the courage about 5 years ago to put an ad on craigslist and the next thing I knew I was at a guys house sucking his cock. Left his house feeling guilty but ended up calling him the next day for more. Don't hook up as much as I would like but I enjoy being with the right kind of guy.
tony570

Postby tonguecum on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:19 am

Anubix93 wrote:I have been straight all my life, but about 5 years ago, I was 'converted' by Vaniity, the SEXIEST transsexual EVER!

Now I am a slave to cock. I'm not interested in a relationship with a guy, I just want to suck cock and be drenched in cum!

I can work with that!
tonguecum

Postby MydekOzenya on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:45 am

I only want to get fucked by guys and suck dick,I love penises and cum but I'm not attracted to guys whatsoever,
MydekOzenya

PreviousNext

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire