Posted Tributes and delet requests

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Posted Tributes and delet requests

Postby nguy0000 on Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:46 am

In the past I have made and posted requests from individuals. I don't just pick someone randomly; they always ask and know they are to be posted publicly. Of those many, many tribute posts I have had a few that has come back later and asked to have those pics deleted. I have done that. My question to all is this. Do they have the right to ask for my to delete what is also my work and my body on their request? Should it go as far as to be a fight and raise to the level of having administration be the arbiter as My pic is also MY work. There is always the original request that they have as evidence that they asked for the tribute. Just wanting some perspectives on this. Like I said, I have always done the correct thing but it is a pain in the ass to do. I've backed off much of my requests over the years because of this.
nguy0000

Re: Posted Tributes and delet requests

Postby cumback2018 on Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:52 am

Copyright laws are complicated. But judging by your galleries, you include parts of images that the owner has shared. It does not make these images yours. And you can only display them in your tribute photos with the owner's permission.
cumback2018

Postby cumback2018 on Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:46 pm

Clearly, you feel that the tribute pics are (partly) your work and that you should be able to display them as you wish. However, the owners of the images shown in your pics have the right to revoke their permission. Even if it's a pain in the ass.
cumback2018

Postby TinyNutsTim on Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:40 am

I have done many tributes, too. My policy regarding this.

Ask first. If they say yes, ask what the limits are of the way the image will be used. For example, I refer them to an existing tribute picture.
If they say "yes", I will make the tribute picture and put in it the name/profile of the subject in it somewhere.
I either through private message or email show them the picture.
Only after all is accepted, do I publish it where they prefer.
Sometimes, after some time they want it removed, maybe a more public career or they decided to change their morality, none of my business, they come down.
TinyNutsTim

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire