georgia couples needed.

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

georgia couples needed.

Postby JCuglyloser on Tue May 02, 2017 6:33 pm

I'm me on here for my email. I can do skype with couples far away. I'm in the North metro su
berbs

want to be bullied, tortured, laughed at. All of this while a couple or group have amazing sex while they force me to listen to it all. I want to be left mumbling, shaking, spitting, in a rage, and completely ready to give up on life. I'm a loser, reject, pathetic and sad.

Picture me in a motel bathroom with the door cracked. I'm tied to a chair in a pair of lace white panties and a pretty bra on to humiliate me. gag me for some of it if you want. The more moaning, hollering, or outright screaming I hear from the other room the nuttier I'm probably going to get. I challenge a couple to break me before a motel checkout time. I have become more depressed and moody lately. Yet I'm also prouder these days. I'm proud and it will take a lot of bullying and torture to shatter me completely. It will take perseverance and, sexual stamina/drive, and hard work to do what I have wanted a couple to do and still have not found. Break my spirits and leave me a devastated wreck.

Moms/soccer moms etc hate me. I work around the public and they give this get away form me and my family look. I am turned on by the anger, fear, and hate. I want to say to these wives, moms that I know I'm a poor and ugly creepy looking loser. I know. I know! Enough. It is time for the men of Atl to grow a pair. Strike a blow for all the women in your lives by putting a ugly, poor, pathetic freak/creeper looking guy like me into total enslavement.

A couple that breaks me can own me as a slave if they want. Make me call you mommy and daddy, or master. I have a home. Keep me in the garage in a cage that you make me buy. I would later on like to be kept in full BDSM gear. Leather bondage hood, straight jacket, shackles, etc. Full dungeon treatment. That is what so many couple look like they think I should be. a creep in a cage. You can also keep me a prisoner in my bed room by a remote camera setup. All I would have to do is add your email so you can have access to me. Keep track of me when I'm at home. Also keep track of my spending. Bread and water anyone? No tv, games, music, or life should exist for me. Make me a prisoner. I want to let a homeless man or someone to be my slave driver.

My house can be used for sex toys and to come to to have sex without kids, neighbors, roommates, etc discovering what a a filthy whore/slut/tramp your wife, girlfriend really is. I will buy new sheets and leave bed for you. I will sleep on a floor or in a cage.

College couples, swinger groups/orgies, newlywed couples are also welcome. Moms though are what I fear the most.

You will have a hard time of it though because, like I said, I'm proud. I'm proud. Take that pride away.

I live in Alpharetta but couples from all around the metro area can do this also. The closer the better though.

This is my fondest Christmas wish.
JCuglyloser

Re: georgia couples needed.

Postby JCuglyloser on Tue May 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Even after Im owned I stillwant to lent to other couples who want turn my home into a fuck house like no other. Onee night stands affairs etc I want so manny couples obliterating me that I'm booked up way in advance. LOL. PM me if you like.
Last edited by JCuglyloser on Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JCuglyloser

Re: georgia couples needed.

Postby JCuglyloser on Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:03 pm

I now live in Decatur Georgia. Im back at it. Old email doesn't. Just pm me if you can help. Feel free to ask me things or tell me what you think. Ive thought about groups latley. I want start one. I'll. be the mascot. :( Iwant to hand deliver my wishes to marrying couples right after the ceremony. Would it be rude or sick to offer my life as a slave to them? Or a night weekend or week. Offer myself as a unique wedding gift. I would like to record an audo biography as well as my apeel on the recording and send it to couples via text or email. I would not mind if copies found themselves in viewing parties of women hearing my sad story. Bring a 18+ friend. Wow! So filthy. Graduation or engagment or other special time.
JCuglyloser

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire