Trainig my wife

Don't venture in here unless you are prepared to get burnt, almost anything goes, just keep it legal & no racism.

Moderator: admin

Trainig my wife

Postby MeatyCuntz on Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:29 pm

I need someone to break my wife down into a submissive cum swallowing whore slut. She is 51 a nurse,44DD tits, a big ass, she weighs 300 lbs. She won't suck cock, she will only take it in the ass occasionally, and has 101 excuses for not fucking! I would like 3 or 4 guys to kidnap her for the weekend, and abuse her in every way possible until when she comes home I' ll have her fucking anyone,anywhere I want. I would love to get her to the point where we could go to a bar and I would just let guys, or women take her and abuse her, and bring her back.
She is a pretender in public ,sexual inuendo, but she is a poser in private. I would also like her to be trained to eat pussy ,which would be a huge humiliation to her! Any ideas ?
MeatyCuntz

Re: Trainig my wife

Postby sissyboycindy on Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:06 pm

What are you going to do if after you have her trained to be a whore and then you arent able to satisfy her and she leaves you or worse decides to have her new black boyfriend move in and take your place in the house hold.She will be broke so being submissive is a given so she is going to seek out abusive and dominant men.She will give herself to the first man who is able to make her feel happy and useful sexually and when she lets him move in and be her Master he will force you to submit also and before you know it you will be his little bitch serving right next to your sex starved whore wife . You are all ready to force her to crave sex and have sex with other women,,do you realize when her Master takes control of you there wont be having sex with any woman,,you will be sucking mens cocks and having them pounding your ass non stop .Sure you will resist at first but eventually he will train you and then you will willingly suck as many hard cocks as he wants you to and your ass will just be another hole for men to put their cocks in and fill with their cum..You WILL do it willingly and pretend you enjoy it and will do everything it takes to make sure those men fucking you had a good time but inside you will hate it and be disgusted with yourself. You may say this will never happen to you,,sure you will resist but eventually your Master will decide to let someone else deal with you and will have you arrested for something like murder or drugs so you can be trained while locked up in prison. In there it will be you against everyone else and you are out numbered and will get turned into a sissy fast. When you get out he will probably be the one to pick you up and will be the one who pimps you out .You will get to support him and your wife working as a sissy whore
sissyboycindy

Re: Trainig my wife

Postby TinyNutsTim on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:42 am

Think twice, or you may find yourself "broken" and "taken" in prison for kidnapping and false imprisonment. Unless it's a fantasy, I would go no further.

Edit:
"Account Closed", I wonder why.
TinyNutsTim

Return to ImageFap Pit Of Fire