New Categories for AI and Artistic?

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

New Categories for AI and Artistic?

Postby mmai on Sat May 13, 2023 2:04 pm

I would like to see categories for the AI and Artistic work. Those pics don't really fit in with the regular categories. Personally, I don't care for AI or Artistic pics and would like to have them in their own category.
mmai

Re: New Categories for AI and Artistic?

Postby sissynancyboy on Sat May 13, 2023 11:34 pm

sissynancyboy

Postby ayushiest on Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:38 am

Thanks..
ayushiest

Postby Vog on Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:35 am

I hope they make it a rule to label every AI content as such. Lately I've been seeing a lot of crap in various categories (grannies, TVs, regular models, whatever) that are AI-generated. I can't ask for it to be banned from the site of course, if people love that stuff. But at least it should be labelled, so that people like myself who prefer reality can stay away from it.
Vog

Postby sissynancyboy on Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:09 am

I agree with VOG, I don't think it should be allowed to be posted in 'normal' category's, Unlike VOG I think some of it is very sexy, just the same way many toons can be, but I'd just rather know what's real and what isn't. We're not far away from a time where it will be impossible to tell the difference.
sissynancyboy

Postby CockVictory on Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:49 am

Vog wrote:I hope they make it a rule to label every AI content as such. Lately I've been seeing a lot of crap in various categories (grannies, TVs, regular models, whatever) that are AI-generated. I can't ask for it to be banned from the site of course, if people love that stuff. But at least it should be labelled, so that people like myself who prefer reality can stay away from it.

Agreed. Ever since more AI generated material got posted, I feel like I have to double-check the hands to make sure what I'm looking at is real (the extra fingers creep me the fuck out)! I never was a fan of seeing women who had all the flaws photoshopped out of them, but AI pics go into Uncanny Valley territory for me, more often than not.
CockVictory

Postby sissynancyboy on Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:52 am

I notice that in many the eyes give it away.
sissynancyboy

Postby longhairfish on Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:32 am

Here is my 2 cents. AI - I can take it or leave it. Just like most categories I look at.

The thing is, we rely on the uploader to choose the correct categories when they upload. Overall most people do choose the correct categories as best they can. We have tons of users who don't understand English very well. Maybe they translate the page with their browser or an extension.

Then you have the 'clowns' who click on any category they want which makes no sense. So being dumb or lazy is what it is.

So far the AI category is working out ok. I don't remember seeing anyone "fucking it all up" :D

Also remember if you don't like AI you can block it from your account settings.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby Vog on Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:36 pm

No argument there. Just putting up rules is never enough, ultimately it's up to the people themselves to do things properly.
Vog

Return to General Off Topic