Being dominated by my wife

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

Being dominated by my wife

Postby mikepaul2016 on Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:14 am

How many guys like their wife to take the lead in sex and dominate them?
My wife was always very vanilla but then she read the 50 shades of Grey books and things changed overnight.
I love it when my wife ties me to the bed, tugs and twists my nipples in a very painful, yet highly pleasurable way, she thrusts her tongue in and out of my mouth like its a cock and tells me to "suck it sissy".
Then she makes me masturbate while I suck on her fingers, toes, or nipples and she calls me names like - Cuckold, Sissy, Faggot, Wanker, Whore, Cock sucker and Cum Dump.
Sometimes she sits on my face and tells me to lick her. This can go on for hours and she will cum over and over again. Eventually she is happy with the amount of orgasms she has and takes pity on me. Sometimes at this point she will allow me to put my cock inside her well licked pussy. She lets me fuck her without a condom as long as I pull out before I shoot my load. When I ejaculate on her she makes me lick it all off. I love it!
I recently bought her a 10 inch strap-on penis in the hope that she will peg me.
So far she hasn't even though I beg her to.
I've also said to her that she needs a real man to fuck her and how much happier I would be if she was to cuckold me for real instead of just role playing it.
As far as I know, she hasn't taken up my offer.
Are many other guys like me in respect of my fetish/fantasies???
mikepaul2016

Re: Being dominated by my wife

Postby MLovegun on Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:59 pm

I wish my wife would dominate me like that. She's very vanilla and doesn't do anything other than missionary or doggy. Her version of being dominated is just hair pulling. I wish I could get dominated. It turns me on like crazy

Cant agree on the cucking thing though. Some men can do it, I can't stand the idea of another dude fucking my wife. No judgement though. We all have our own things that get our rocks off
MLovegun

Return to General Off Topic