Whats the best moment in the history of your sex life?

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

Re: Whats the best moment in the history of your sex life?

Postby TinyNutsTim on Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:50 am

The first time my wife got her hand in me and gave a prostate massage. I thought she'd crush it during the orgasm, and didn't care. Trying to repeat the feeling ever since but not quite, hella lot of fun trying.
TinyNutsTim

Postby TorchwoodUK on Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:42 pm

knowhere wrote:Trying facesitting for the first time with an older big assed woman last summer.
in fairness its not that typical. only on forums like this, is such behaviour seen as normal.
TorchwoodUK

Postby BigThickCockTributes on Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:13 am

i love meeting men to suck off on here.
BigThickCockTributes

Postby yora on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:31 am

I'll never forget my first blow job....

She said she didn't want me to cum in her mouth, ok, I can respect that. But when I told her I was about to blow she was so into it she just shook her head and didn't stop and then almost choked!

It mustn't have been that bad, as she was happy to swallow after that.
yora

Postby knowhere on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:07 am

TorchwoodUK wrote:
knowhere wrote:Trying facesitting for the first time with an older big assed woman last summer.
in fairness its not that typical. only on forums like this, is such behaviour seen as normal.

I guess. :oops:
But if I would tell any friend about it they would think I am really weird. Haha.
knowhere

Postby TorchwoodUK on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:59 pm

knowhere wrote:
TorchwoodUK wrote:

I guess. :oops:
But if I would tell any friend about it they would think I am really weird. Haha.
it is a trust thing
TorchwoodUK

Postby Aleriu on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:00 am

I have a few.. that are actually real. These are moments that I look back on and smile. They are in order of occurrence

1. I asked my date to prom, my then girlfriend, by tying her up and eatting her out.
2. first one night stand. I met a girl on AIM. I went to her house and her fat friend suggested a 3-some. I declined. She wore a tight blue skirt and black french cut panties. I stared at her ass going up the stairs. These were the only C cups I've ever fucked.
3. First time my, now, wife jacked me off. We were dating, and spent the night at a friends house. She jacked me off in his spare bedroom.. to this day I swear I hit the ceiling.
4. In the first year or so of being married and living in a new house, it snowed. We were poor and I didn't have any snow pants. I worn some work out pants and my wifes leggings underneath. Before sex I grinded her while wearing the leggings.
5. One day I decided to be honest and ask her what I wanted. As we were both lifeguard when we met, I wanted her in a swim suit, and I wanted to begin by grinding into her ass. She came into the room later that night in her swim suit.. ;)
Aleriu

Postby spermcraver on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:32 pm

For me, it is separate on 2 different periods in my sex life...
First was from the first time i masturbated and had a dry orgasm at 7yo, to about 22yo, when it was more quiet times for me.
From 7 to 11, was masturbating alot, many times a days, and me and my best friend were masturbating each other every day.
At 11, an older man initiated me to the great pleasure of real sex, and taught me how to become a good bottom for him. I was his toy for about 2-1/2 years; loved him very much.
At 12, i had a crush on another older man, my geography teacher, and from the simple starring to his bulge, to my hand on his thigh very close to his crotch when i was coming over his desk to ask questions, he understood very soon that i was aroused by him, and he started to do thing that were really turning me on, and he knew it very well.
When he was walking from row to row to answer questions on some works he gave us, he was always walking behind me and asked me if i needed help on something, while he was started to rub my shoulder and press his bulge on my back, or he was going on one knee on my side, and with his hand on my thigh, with his fingers, he was rubbing my crotch, and making me very hard. He knew it very well too.
And that very day, when the same routine was going on, i did not noticed him behind me, and he caught me with my hard cock out of my pants and masturbating, before i knew, he was kneeling on my side, and he started to touch me,caress my hard cock, masturbate me, and made me cum off almost right away! He knew i loved it, i knew he loved it and was very horny. at the end of that class, he told me to stay with him, locked the door, he made me undressed completely, and he mastubated me and suck me off 3 times, and he made me suck him off and swallow his cum.
He gave me a very deep french kiss, and told me that he wanted to do it again after school, and i told him that i would love that.
After that, i became his boy toy for a little more than a year; i really loved him too.
After him, my best friend's father who caught me sucking off his son, made me sucking him off few times a week, witch i loved alot.
Almost at the same time, my older gay brother started to use me and to make me suck him off pretty much every night before bed; and it lasted a few years.
So it was pretty much my first period; and for the second period, witch was from about28 to 37yo, i was lucky enough to suck off cocks almost every day; and i also met 3 married men who became regular with me, and were coming over for a good fuck or a quick blow jobs, so i had sex almost every day with at least a man, and i was also masturbated at least once a day.
Those were the best sexual times of my life. I still masturbate at the very least once a day!
spermcraver

Postby picky on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:42 am

At 19 when i became single after dating my high school boyfriend since i was 15.
The world of dating opened up from age 19-23, there was a good 4 years or so that i experienced many partners and new firsts.
I went from having been with one person to close to 40 in that short time.
A few of them i regretted after realizing what there intentions where. A couple i loved.
I was young and still figuring out peoples character.
Id have to say most were good experiences thou and it was the best time sexually. The sexual memories are vast remembering that point in life.
In that period i experimented with everything, guys, girls, drugs, group sex, many one night stands, black guys, webcam, much older men, anal, i even danced as a stripper for one night.
And i was paid $2,000 for sex one once.
Working as a bartender in Boston i had no shortage of any thing i wanted.
picky

Postby pokerb411 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:05 am

Hands down, when I took my niece's virginity. There had been sexual tension between us for years. Always a LOT of playful flirting and touching. Eventually led to us making out on several occasions, until finally I decided to crack the safe. tightest wettest pussy I've ever been inside. That was 4 years ago. We still fuck, but not as regularly as we use to.
pokerb411

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic