Whats the best moment in the history of your sex life?

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

Re: Whats the best moment in the history of your sex life?

Postby pic88 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:31 pm

OMG when my ex let me blow in her mouth for the first time.
Soon after I got her to wear thongs.
Now I don't fuck girls unless they'll wear g-strings and let me cum in their mouths
pic88

All night Sex with an unconscious woman ....................

Postby idstalker on Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:32 am

All night Sex with an unconscious woman ....................

Mona came to my loft appartment late one night
Came in, didn't say anything.
Went into my bathroom and ran a bath
After the bath she came out wearing my bathrobe
She sat on the sofa, took a rohypnol and said

"What I don't know never happened"

Twenty minutes later she was totaly unconscious
Twenty Two minutes later I was totaly naked
Twenty Two and a half minutes later Mona was totaly naked
Mona became my Private Rubber Doll for the Night
and what a night.

Next morning she left without breakfast
She never mentioned it again.
Ever.

idstalker

Postby zucky on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:02 am

Went to a sex party for the first time. My then gf wanted to lick out another woman and as she was doing it I fucked her from behind while fingering another woman next to her. I came incredibly hard deep inside her! Later my gf sucked me off in the bar area while others watched, at one point stopping to talk to another woman, wanking my cock right in front of her until they'd stopped talking, then continuing until I came in her mouth. Such an amazing evening!
zucky

Postby laylucy on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:18 pm

I think my most memorable was when i was out clubbing and got catted up by this black guy went back to his place only to discover his black house mate was having a guys night in with 5 of his mates all black to say i got fucked senseless by 7 BBC would be an understatement 2 days later had to phone my partner to come and pick me up i could hardly walk wow those guys were fit lol
laylucy

Postby Mashulka on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:54 am

I was sex with few homeless mens. It was crazy and the same time shy and amasing feelings.
Mashulka

Postby Lana_Lang on Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:04 pm

When a middle aged man picked me up in a bar and took me back to his condo for some naughty fun. Having sex with a 49 year old alpha as a 19 yo passable CD was fabulous! ;)
Lana_Lang

Postby qiouxdoll on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:14 am

May be having sex with a realistic sex doll, like this.
qiouxdoll

Postby Stellargasm on Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:15 am

It actually happened in my later teen years, I had this cute little 16 year old girlfriend who had small Budding A-Cup tits and the gorgeous reddish brown hair. She liked to fuck like a rabbit, All we did was take my car out to remote places to park and fool around. She had this tight little pussy that was always wet, and I swear sometimes I could hear a dripping noise inside it. It was so tight I would shove my cock in and it Always hit her pubic bone and have to bend upwards a little and then it would slide right into her always wet pussy. One time we were fooling around and I was rubbing my cock up and down her lips and clit when I slid it back towards the opening of vagina it sort of just pulled me in and I was inside her, we always used condoms because she wasn’t on the pill and were very afraid of a pregnancy. It was the first time I really got to feel the inside of her with my bare cock and it was the best thing ever! I had to pit a rubber on before I blew.

The best story though is a friend had this really cool older sister who worked at a book store and she bought him this little pocket guide to Kama Sutra. I borrowed it from him and wanted to try everything in it on my cute little reddish haired wet pussy nympho but allot of the positions were tough in a car. One hot rainy night we parked and had already fucked once so I had the easy load out already. We cuddled for a while and listened to music until we were ready again, or until I was anyway, she always was. After some foreplay and most likely eating her pussy for a while (one of my favorite things to do) I decided to do a Kama Sutra position from the book where you get into a doggy style position and insert your cock in as far as you can, I wrapped both of my arms around her as if holding her in place. You keep your cock perfectly still inside of her and don’t move your hips. You reach down and finger her clit and that does all the work. Just like the book said she would her pussy started to contract the more excited she got. I could feel her warm juices dripping all over my balls. She tried to grind her hips but mine were holding her down like we were wrestling and I was winning. This girl moaned allot but it was even louder that night and she was panting for air. Her pussy was contracting faster and faster and it was bringing me closer to orgasm too. It all seemed to come to an apex when she let put one last loud moan and her pussy tightened one last tight clench and then loosened like she had been holding a heavy object and became too exhausted to hold it any longer. The last big came at the perfect time and made me fill the condom up with cum. When I pulled out of her she dropped to the car seat and was panting like she’d just ran 3 miles as fast as she couId. I pulled the rubber off and tied it in a knot and laid down beside her on my side she was lying on her back still gasping for air and I leaned over and kissed her forehead. She was a cheerleader and was in great physical shape but she continued to pant and let out small moans for at least 5 mins and couldn’t even catch her breath enough to really talk. At one point I said are you going to be okay and she said between her hard breaths, “I’m way better than okay”.

It’s been almost 20 years since that night I’m pretty sure I gave her her first Orgasm ever. Other Women have come and gone, I’ve had other awesome and unique moments with all of them but never anything like this. A few years later after we were broken up we were chatting online and I asked her if she remembered that time and she said “How can I forget?!” I wish she would’ve giving me a chance to try it again before she got married and had a kid, I’ll always remember it as the night I turned a Girl into a Woman though.
Stellargasm

Postby mslut41 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:51 am

While staying at the Riviera in Las Vegas I went to Hawk's Gym. I wasn't familiar with the protocols and by the time I left the attendant said I had been fucked by 21 cocks! My hole was really sore and I could hardly walk the next day.
mslut41

Postby Torreygurl on Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:36 am

GREAT TOPIC AND GREAT RESPONSES! What a fun read this thread has been.

This is gonna sound a bit strange...I have had wonderful sexual experiences with men, women, couples, and a few groups.
But the best orgasm of my life came very recently, and I caught it on video.

I have been a crossdresser for many years, bisexual for a few more, and training my ass since my teenage jerk off days.
Once in a very great while I have reached orgasm just from fucking myself... "no hands", as the saying goes.

Two weeks ago I went to the hotel room of a business traveler. It was a fun and erotic encounter...he bent me over the bed and gave me a good fucking before pumping out the facial I was begging for. We hung out for a while afterward, it was a really pleasant experience.

Still crazy horny when I got home, I fucked myself for at least an hour while listening to hypno files. "Sissy Pussy" by Mistress Stella is one personal favorite. The memory of my date pounding his cock into me was still rattling my brain. And I could feel it building. I knew I was gonna get there.

I stopped to set up the camera. After 10 minutes more of grinding on the biggest cock my little cunt can handle, I erupted.
Aiming was the last thing on my mind, the cock inside me was the center of my world. Most of my cum landed over my shoulder. Clean up time was delicious nonetheless.

Here's the link in the event you are interested, I am proud to share it and dream of the day when a real man can fuck me to an orgasm like this!
Hugs, Torrey
https://www.imagefap.com/video.php?vid=534426
Torreygurl

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic