Public

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

Public

Postby kansasdude on Mon May 14, 2018 11:27 pm

What's the most daring stuff you did in public?

my ex and I (when I was with her of course) fucked outside in the backyard
kansasdude

Re: Public

Postby Stonecharles100 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:36 pm

I bang the wife in the back yard from time to time. I always hope my neighbor sees and joins. I also like fapping back there, in hopes the neighbor sees me. Maybe she has
Stonecharles100

Postby gloryholeflasher on Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:06 pm

In my 20's I would often drive into the city to expose myself while I drove around looking for opportunities for people, preferably teenaged girls, to see me. I would drive in the right lane, near the curb, so people on the sidewalk, and on the corner by the crosswalk, or looking down at me from the windows in the city buses, could see me stroking my cock which was always hard and erect. I usually wore a T-shirt, and cut-off denim shorts that were down around my ankles. It was quick and easy to pull them up in case I ever got pulled over by a cop and had to cover up real quick, but that never happened. I also had a towel on the seat next to me in case I had to cover up quick like if there was a cop on the corner when I pulled up, instead of a pretty girl. I liked to cruise through shopping mall parking lots driving around looking for girls going to or from the store so I could drive by close enough for them to see into the car. I had the front license plate bracket bent a little so that from up close people were at the wrong angle to read it, and the rear plate was on a bracket with a spring on it like they used to have years ago when the gas cap was behind the license plate. So when I was out "cruising" I would drop the bracket and plate down so it couldn't be read. Then when I was done cruising and headed for home I would put it back up in it's proper position to alleviate any suspicion. One of my most exciting exposures I was in the left lane coming up to a stop at a set of traffic lights. I was looking to the right and didn't notice a jacked up pick-up truck pull up next to me in the left turn lane directly on my left. I heard it, and turned and looked up into the face of a smiling teenaged girl. I almost shot my wad when she blew me a kiss! The light turned green and we both took off going our separate directions. This was when CB radios were becoming popular. I always watched for vehicles with CB antennaes because I didn't want to expose myself to somebody who would call the cops on me immediately. I had to give it up because CB's were becoming TOO popular, and because I almost got caught by 2 girls. They ran different directions. One toward the front of the car, and one toward the back. Both trying to get my tag number. I jockeyed back and forth to try to prevent them from reading my tag but as I pulled backwards to get away from the one I was getting closer to the other. Fortunately I was able to get out of there, apparently without them being able to read either one. At this point I figured they probably reported me to the cops and the cops would be watching for my car. It was too risky, so I had to mend my ways. That's when I began frequenting adult video arcades where I discovered that other guys would LOVE to watch me stroke my cock!
gloryholeflasher

Postby SissySaurusSex on Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:05 pm

Teehee! I gave my ex girlfriend a blowjob in a theatre :oops:
SissySaurusSex

Postby mslut41 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:56 am

I like dressing slutty and going to the local cruising area and sucking cock. There are usually guys along the park trails waiting for a slut to come along. The most cocks I've sucked in one night was six. I usually get one guy to fuck me.
mslut41

Postby publicscore on Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:00 pm

This weekend, my girl and me went to Aachen, Germany. We had dinner in a burger bar near Anthoniusstreet and my girl drank a few cocktails after that. We were sitting next to each other, me with my arm around her, and all after dinner I was slightly caressing the side of her tit with my fingers. The alcohol and touching made her horny as hell. She told me she would suck my dick in a dark alley on the way back to the hostel.

Around eleven we left the bar and walked through Anthoniusstreet, for those who don't know (I didn't), this the red light street of Aachen. My girl started waving at some of the girls behind the windows, making me hornier still.

While crossing Katschhof where people were sitting on a terrace, I took out my cock and put in her hand. She dragged me along using my cock and squeezing it at the same time. When we reached the other side of the square and had gone into the side street there, she pushed me up against the wall of the Domsingschool and started sucking on my cock.

After a minute or two I made her stop and we walked on to Klosterplatz. We quickly discovered this was a dead and we started to back. But then I saw a platform cart, one of those crane cars on big wheels and I dragged her behind this, I pushed her to her knees and started face-fucking her. Looking past the cart, I saw a girl walking along the open side of the square who stopped and started doing things on her phone. That is when I pull my girl up, turned her around, pulled her legging down and started fucked her front behind, just a few metres away from this girl.

When the girl walked on, I pulled out and we walked on through Jacobstreet. Every time we passed a deep vestibule or porch, my girl dragged me inside and she start sucking my cock like mad. Twice I pulled down her legging and fucked her from behind up against a wall while people were walking by in the street. She was so fucking wet, her pussy started dripping.

She got hornier and hornier and more into the whole public sex side of it as we continued up Jacobstreet. She dragged me along holding my cock some of the way.

At one point, as we were crossing a side-street, she stopped, looked at me and said, you like this right, and dropped to her knees in the middle of the street and started sucking me right there. So I grabbed her head and face-fucked her in the middle of that side-street. We had to move on when a car drove into the side-street from the otherside.

Some metres away from our hostel she pulled down the top of her dress and made me suck her nipples while on the sidewalk. (A cop car drove along, but I guess didn't see us.) A group of about 5 teenage girls walked by and had a good look at how I was fondling those tits and sucking her nipples and started commenting to each other. That got me so hot I pulled my cock out and started jerking it while sucking on those nipples and looking at those girls.

Needless to say, back at the hostel, my girl got the hardest fuck ever. I licked her pussy and asshole while she was sitting on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed until she came. Then I threw her on her back, put her legs in the air and squatted on top of her, fucking her extra hard, while choking her her with my hands around her throat, telling her what a slut she is.

I emptied my balls all over her tits and face (and believe me, there was enough of it, edging all the way home, like we did). We got up to go to the shared bathroom of our floor. It was late so she went topless and just in her string and walking those few metres to the bathroom, as a guy came in from somewhere and got a good look at her jizz covered face and tits and asked her how she was doing.

Best night ever!
publicscore

Return to General Off Topic