A question about my former sister-in-law

Discuss any legal topic you like here, but no flaming, trolling or hijacking.

Moderator: admin

A question about my former sister-in-law

Postby Jackboot74 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:54 am

I'll start by saying I've always been terrible at picking up on women flirting with me. I guess I figure they wouldn't with me.

With that being said I think my exes sister, which I'll call "D," has been sending me signals, but it could just be in my head. Let me explain.

About a year before I divorced her sister we were playing cards at my in-laws house. "D" was sitting across from me and wearing a very short skirt. Everytime I would get up from the table I noticed her legs were spread apart. I chalked it up to her just being comfortable, but was curious. I "accidentally" dropped a card bent over to pick it up and her legs were together. Maybe just a coincidence.

Secondly everytime I'm around "D" the topic always ends up sexual in some way. She has commented several times, in my presence, that she is completely shaved and rarely ever wears panties.

The third time I've questioned "D's" motive was last year. I have been divorced from her sister for several years at this point. I had went to a ball game that her daughter played in. I ended up sitting in the row in front of "D." We talked and she laughed at stupid jokes. Towards the end of the game she leaned over and started to rub my shoulders. There was no reason for this. I never said my shoulders hurt she just out of the blue started rubbing.

I guess my question is is she flirting with me? Yes I would love to fuck her and I hope she is. On the other hand I hate to make the wrong move.
Jackboot74

Return to General Off Topic