Sexual Blackmail ?

Free and reliable Fap-only gallery-posting forum (thx Silversleeves for the suggestion)

Moderator: admin

Sexual Blackmail ?

Postby Danzi on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi group. My wife convinced me to dress in her bra, panties, stockings, garter belt, and heels for the evening. I must admit it was exciting and the sex was great. The problem is she took some photo's of me with my Nikon. Now she says she'll post them on her Facebook site if I won't give in to her fettish. She wants me to dress up and service a bi-guy she works with while she watches. Yes I'm excited by the thought of it but I'm afraid of where this could lead to. Do I put and end to it or just give in ?
Last edited by Danzi on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Danzi

Re: Sexual Blackmail

Postby Irregular.Fox on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:42 pm

I'm calling "bullshit" on this story.
Irregular.Fox
Site Admin

Re: Sexual Blackmail ?

Postby rougefemale on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:08 am

has to be bullshit otherwise, whats the problem. you liked it. and obviously you are into guys. so whats the problem?

anyway... continue. fake or true, one way or another, its your fetish.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby Irregular.Fox on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:44 pm

I was actually thinking about this today.

There have been a number of news articles recently of men convincing young women to expose themselves online, and then blackmailing those young women into performing sexual favours to avoid the photos / videos being published.

I'm thinking that if this IS a true story (longshot) then this is the kind of reverse discrimination that a lawyer would love to sink their teeth into. Wife or not, blackmail of any kind is illegal.

I'd go to the police. I'm pretty sure blackmail is a federal offense in the USA, so the FBI might even get involved. If they pull if right quick they could have your "wife" off the street and in an interview room before she has the chance to post any damaging photos. I use "wife" in commas as I don't believe any woman who professes to love you would blackmail you into a homosexual relationship against your will.

Even if the pictures are released, you could just say you were having a Monty Python moment. They dressed up as women all the time for the laffs. You could tell people you were trying out for a talent show, or that you lost a bet down the pub.

In either case your wife is locked up. You can have a clean divorce as obviously she was in the wrong. You should get everything, including any children. Then you can explore your fantasies while being footloose and free. You can be comfortable in proceeding at your own pace.

I'd love to help you out. Say the word, and I'll get the site admins to track you down through your isp. I'll send a quick email to your local law enforcement people letting them know of your situation. You have deniability then. I'm simply a good neighbour helping out a bloke in need.

...or you could fess up that it's all bullshit.

Your move.
Irregular.Fox
Site Admin

Postby rougefemale on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:27 am

thats why i think its bullshit. i have known several men who have dressed up as women for Halloween (wow.. only 9 days till the next one), even in sexy underwear and such. ive even helped dress a couple of them... picked out what they wore :) they let tons of people take pictures. no one really cares. once you do the sex stuff.... thats a different story. its like, "i will show you boss these photos"... "go ahead, he has probably done it too."

but you also dont seem that reluctant either. you want to do it.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Return to Gallery Garden