The Appeal of the BITCH

Free and reliable Fap-only gallery-posting forum (thx Silversleeves for the suggestion)

Moderator: admin

The Appeal of the BITCH

Postby belianis on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:05 am

Bridget Gregory of THE LAST SEDUCTION is possibly the most malevolent deviant immoral femme fatale ever; judging from the reaction to Linda Fiorentino's portrayal, she is also the hottest female in movie history. The Baroness from GI JOE--long before she was portrayed by Sienna Miller--has long been regarded as one of the hottest cartoon females. The movies and toons, of course, have an endless list of dangerous and sexy women.
The natural question: why do such cruel and sadistic women inspire such passion? There was even the case of a woman who reported that she put the fire back into her relationship with her boyfriend by behaving like a Bridget Gregory towards him. I myself knew quite a few bitchy dames whom I now miss terribly.
belianis

Re: The Appeal of the BITCH

Postby rougefemale on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:24 am

probably latent homosexuallity. the more of an asshole a girl is... the more of the "fuck you" guy attitude she has. the more "macho" she is. the more of a "i will kick your ass" attitude and she actually could... the more she demeans you like some men do to women. the more "superior she acts towards you. the more like shit she treats you... the more you cant stop thinking about her... the more you "love" her.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby t0pa5 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:06 am

rougefemale wrote:probably latent homosexuallity.

Bah. That's a trite answer.
t0pa5

Postby rougefemale on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:58 am

trite?

did i push your homophobe button?
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Return to Gallery Garden