Emma Watson - No more

Free and reliable Fap-only gallery-posting forum (thx Silversleeves for the suggestion)

Moderator: admin

Emma Watson - No more

Postby longhairfish on Wed May 03, 2023 8:07 pm

Hi everyone!

Straight to the point. There will be no more Emma Watson pictures allowed on this site. Period. There will be no discussion about it no matter how old you think she is within the galleries you post.

AI fakes and so on:

So as everyone knows, AI is the thing. And it will never go away. And as expected some people like to be cute or "cheeky" and place pictures of people under the age of 18 on different bodies.

AI is ok with us. As a matter of fact we have added an AI room to our chat section of the site.

The only problem we have is when people start to screw around with child pictures or bodies making fakes.

Here is your warning - Do not make AI fakes which have under aged faces or bodies. If those types of galleries are found they will be deleted silently. If you continue to do it your account will be closed.

We will not listen to any complaints such as "Why did you delete my gallery" or "Why did you close my account?"

Our site moderators are not here to play games. We will strong arm the site related to everything I just mentioned. If you act like an ass you will be tossed. Real simple.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Gallery Garden