Sexy drunk bbw sister inlaw passed out

Free and reliable Fap-only gallery-posting forum (thx Silversleeves for the suggestion)

Moderator: admin

Sexy drunk bbw sister inlaw passed out

Postby Wayne_94 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:49 pm

Getting my bbw sister inlaw drunk then finding her passed out spread nude when I got back from a beer run,what would you do to her?comment to remove the stars and for the full story Image ImageImage
Wayne_94

Re: Sexy drunk bbw sister inlaw passed out

Postby Anonymousnude on Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:54 am

How were you able to get her naked? I have a really sexy sister in law. She’s my brothers wife. When they first got together she was a little chunky but then she started to work out and she got herself in really good shape. Her legs and her ass toned up really nice. Anyway they had a party and us guys were playing beer pong and my wife was with all the girls talking and having their mixed drinks. My sister in law was the first one to pass out because we had talked them into playing with us and her and my wife were really drinking a lot more than they usually do. About an hour later my brother winds up passing out on the living room couch. His friend and I were taking pics of him in different ways. So now it was just my wife and I and another couple that are really close friends of ours. We were all sitting on the back porch and I excused myself and said that I had to use the restroom. I walked in the house and checked on my brother and he was still passed out cold. On my way to the restroom I got to thinking about my sister in law and I went straight to her room. She was laying in bed on her back covered with a sheet. I called her name from the door and she didn’t answer so I went in and stood next to her. I grabbed her arm and shook her calling her name and she didn’t move. I even picked her arm up and let it drop. Again nothing so I pulled the sheet off her and she still had her shorts and shirt on. I waited and listened to see if anyone was coming inside the house. Everything was quiet and I could hear them talking outside. This was my chance! I touched her titts and squeezed them and pulled her shirt up and her shorts down. That night I got to suck on her nipples, fingered and ate her out and licked her asshole. She still doesn’t know what happened that night
Anonymousnude

Postby feedme on Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:43 am

yes she looks so hot to fuck and eat any time
feedme

Postby Anonymousnude on Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:03 am

feedme wrote:yes she looks so hot to fuck and eat any time

I’m the one who commented above yours. You should see my sister in law! She’s pretty hot! She has a really nice ass and her titts aren’t bad either. They do sag a little bit because of the weight that she lost but they still look good and her nipples are almost as big around as a dime and about a half inch long. Very suckable!
Anonymousnude

Return to Gallery Garden