I Know ... U would Fuck Me .. But How Dirty .. Tell me plzzz

Free and reliable Fap-only gallery-posting forum (thx Silversleeves for the suggestion)

Moderator: admin

I Know ... U would Fuck Me .. But How Dirty .. Tell me plzzz

Postby martin11175 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:50 pm

ImageImage
martin11175

Re: I Know ... U would Fuck Me .. But How Dirty .. Tell me plzzz

Postby AbstractFiction on Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:30 am

She looked up at me, cock still buried deep into her mouth and her eyes told me all I needed to know, I pulled her up to her feet, I slid to the edge of the bed and grabbed one of her tits in my hand and brought the nipple to my mouth and sucked it. I grabbed her hips and turned her around, admiring the soft peach shaped ass with my hands she leaned forward spreading her ass cheeks just inches from my mouth, quickly I moved my fingers up to her pussy lips and spread them apart, leaning down I gave her inner lips a long wet lick, lapping up her juices with my tongue, tasting her pussy, I grabbed my stiff, still wet cock in my hand and brought her hips down guiding her pussy into position just above my cock, her outer lips were now pressed against the head of my dick, as she slowly started to impale herself on my rigid pole, I could feel the hot wetness of her lips as they parted for me to slide in. Slowly she lowered herself taking all of me deep into her vagina, her perfect ass coming to rest against my pelvis, her pussy lips kissing my balls, I placed my hands around her smooth ass cheeks, she placed her hands against her knees, slowly she started to rise, almost to the point of my cock falling out, then she would lower herself, slowly she started to pick up the tempo, the site of my cock going deep between the crack in her ass cheeks was unbelievable, never had I seen a more beautiful site.

I began to thrust my hips to meet her on her down stroke, eventually getting into a rhythm, my cock going up as her ass came down, the slapping sound of our bodies getting louder as we picked up the pace. Minutes passed as we continued our fuck, the ache in my balls telling me that I was getting ready to release my load of cum. Quickly I pulled Bebe off and turned her around grabbing her by the hips, she knew just what to do, she hoped up onto my stomach her ass cheeks in my hands, as I lowered her down onto my pole, my cock knew exactly what to do it immediately searched for the opening between her ass like a heat seeking missile and zeroed right into her still open slit. No movement was necessary, it immediately plunged strait in. I lowered her down, completely burying my rigid cock deep into her, I heard her gasp as it hit the soft inner walls of her vagina. I walked her over to the doorway and leaned her back against the doorframe, and started to pump in and out of her, our hearts racing, our breath strained, I knew it would not be long before the tightness of her pussy was sucking the sperm out of my dick. I could feel the pressure building, and knew it would be any minute now, so I picked up the speed of the thrusts and could tell that she was almost at her climax also.

ears I started spewing my active sperm deep into her pussy walls, shooting deep into her fertile uterus. Her legs tightening around my waist, trying to draw me deeper inside of her than I could go, her climax came a second later as she did so her body started to shake and her massive breasts just jiggled against her gyrations, her hips grinding against my pelvis trying to get every last drop of semen out of me that her pussy could. Her body went limp after she came, I held onto her ass and led her back to the bed, my cock still deep into her
AbstractFiction

Return to Gallery Garden