Who wishes they werw a woman?

Free and reliable Fap-only gallery-posting forum (thx Silversleeves for the suggestion)

Moderator: admin

Who wishes they werw a woman?

Postby ptlooking4u on Thu May 28, 2009 11:33 pm

There are alot of crossdressers and subs on line Who wishes they were a woman????
ptlooking4u

Re: Who wishes they werw a woman?

Postby vash_the_stampede on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:46 pm

i'm happy being a man, but i wouldn't mind it if it was just for a day. i'm not referring to crossdressing but more along the lines of what happened to rob schneider in the hot chick even though its impossible its nice to imagine :p. i'd probably finger myself to see how it feels and take thousands of self-shots. i'd be a huge perv for the day lol and i'd probably spend half of it in the womens locker room at the gym :p
vash_the_stampede

Postby rougefemale on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:45 am

riiiight . . . you would be like the movie and every other straight guy and go be a stripper. money will always get you guys more than playing with yourself.

of course, now being a girl, and not as strong as a guy, you would probably get raped, several times, because you do not know how to be careful. i dont think you guys realize how much we actually do to be safe. how much we think about what might "happen". and when we cant avoid a certain situation, what we do to try to make it safer.

do you think we go to the bathroom in groups, just to be social?
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby vash_the_stampede on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:07 am

i didn't even think about being a stripper til u just mentioned it but the whole rape thing would be scary. i would also fear giving birth....ouch!
vash_the_stampede

Postby rougefemale on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:10 am

you said only for a day so i dont think you have to worry about birth... unless you stayed pregnant after you changed back... then you have problems.

and sorry, ptlooking4u . . . we didnt actually hijack this thread but we kind of moved it to the side a bit. i apologize.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

rougefemale

Postby sissyboycindy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:45 am

I wish i was a woman,and have all of my life.I began wearing girls clothing when i was very young and have never wanted to stop.
sissyboycindy

Postby ladyarielevenstar on Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:50 pm

I am a woman by choice, not birth. The HRT (Alductone)has diminished my sex-drive. I go down on a guy and I think I'm driving him wild with desire...until his cell phone rings and he answers it! I take about an hour and a half to get dressed to go to the grocery store. I get propositioned by self-indulgent married men who think an extra fifty pounds makes them look sexy. I get close-up pictures of penises in my email and guys think I should be grateful. You wish you were a woman because you romanticize about the hot sex...LOL! FERGDDABOUDIT!
ladyarielevenstar

Postby rougefemale on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:27 am

haha... yeah, "men" just dont get it. i get all those things, including the penis photos, ... groan. they get confused when i dont drop down and worship it. the worse things is all those messages telling me what they want to do to me... like rip my ass open with their huge cock. and they truly think that will turn me on.

rougefemale

Postby BlackSatinKnickers on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:28 am

God, I long to be a girl, have done since wearing my mums knickers for the first time when I was 12.

I have to admit though, its only because of the fact that girls have cocks following them everywhere......I'd be such a slut :P lol

Id be a slutty, devious bitch with an addiction to gangbangs!

x
BlackSatinKnickers

Postby rougefemale on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:59 am

yeah... definitely a guy response. you may want to be a woman... you may dream about it... maybe you even should be... but you still think like a guy.

rougefemale

Next

Return to Gallery Garden