Who wishes they werw a woman?

Free and reliable Fap-only gallery-posting forum (thx Silversleeves for the suggestion)

Moderator: admin

Re: Who wishes they werw a woman?

Postby moss on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:57 am

this conversation, if you can call it that, reminds me of this

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/o ... atic_talks

i do not wish i was a woman. i sometimes wish i was a dinosaur. for probably similar reasons. maybe all these guys are misinterpreting their appreciation for women and womanly things (such as boobies) for a desire to be endowed with such things. though, boobies, above our manly oddities possess the ability to produce a tasty snack more tasty than our tasty snack, so...

ladyarielevenstar, you mentioned many unfavorable traits of women, but im really interested to know why you chose to be a woman.
ImageImage
moss

Re: Who wishes they werw a woman?

Postby happy21970 on Sat May 08, 2010 8:58 pm

I have never wished I was a woman, but I have let men treat me like I was their woman, at least for the night. I did not dress as a woman for them, I just behaved sexually the way a woman would have or the way I thought a woman would.
I should say that I am a straight male that went through a period in my younger days of having sex with men.
It was a short period of time. Maybe two years. I did enjoy it very much and I think of it often so maybe I'm actually bisexual.
happy21970

Previous

Return to Gallery Garden