for those who do fakes - a request

Looking for certain pics? Maybe one of our members can help you.

Moderator: admin

Re: for those who do fakes - a request

Postby CarlisleBoy87 on Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:54 pm

Could anybody possibly do me some fakes of my wife’s hot friend? Would attach pic here but not sure how to
CarlisleBoy87

Re: for those who do fakes - a request

Postby homewrecker9999 on Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:04 am

I do fakes mostly as a hobby. I've considered paid, but there aren't really any good options for anonymous payments that aren't deeply sus or a pain in the ass. Plus I know once someone is paying me, they'll get all demanding and pushy about it and I just don't wanna deal with assholes.

I mainly fake with GIMP because I don't wish to pay for Photoshop. You can do a lot with GIMP.

I hate AI fakes, though, and that all of the spaces with fakes are now flooded with asshats who type "blonde girl big boobs" into an AI and think they're an artist and content creator. I'm glad the site recently updated its policies to let us just block all that shit.

But anyway, I keep all of my source images saved in the same hard drive folder as my fakes. I don't post them to the site alongside the fakes, but I do keep them, so if anyone wanted the original badly enough I could probably find it.
homewrecker9999

Previous

Return to Image Requests