3d gallery deleted

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

3d gallery deleted

Postby pops2 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:47 pm

I just had a 3d gallery deleted.It consisted of 3dfucksluts and 3dlovedolls.I couldn't find them in the forbidden list.If they are
forbidden then i have some others i need to delete.Thanks :?
pops2

Re: 3d gallery deleted

Postby admin on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:05 pm

The girls depicted in those images were under 18, if not under 14. Fake or not we dont allow this shit.
Our rules are really simple, NO nudity UNDER 18 (real pics, drawn, 3d, 4d, 5d) and NO underage NN in
the adult sections.

We're sorry for not having an automated message be sent on every delete that we do, this does tend
to confuse our users.
admin
Site Admin

Postby pops2 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:02 pm

They didn't look underage to me.I was under the impression that i haven't uploaded any underage pics since one nudist gallery
i uploaded by mistake.It was deleted and i understood why.I don't upload any NN underage either.
According to the site the 3d images are from all their artwork is intended to depict females over 18 years of age.I don't upload 14 yos and had i been aware that another could assume that they represented that age group i would never have uploaded them.
Seems to me that you have to deal with too many pedos but i sir am not one....Peace.... :?

August 18
In my first post i was trying to convey to whomever that i was more than willing to delete the preexisting galleries.I KNOW the
rules and the reason for them.I thought i had been observing them.I simply didn't see what you saw.I went with what the site
blurb below states about their content.In other words i wasn't trying to get away with uploading underage content and i resent
your assumption that i was.
There is underage content all over ImageFap.New users see it and think it must be ok.Some either don't read the rules or just
don't care.I've even seen galleries here that state,in the description,that the pics within are under 18.I don't understand why some users continue to upload content that could cause problems for them and ImageFap but they do and continue to.

http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=12 ... 213&page=0
Last edited by pops2 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pops2

Postby AutumnFox on Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:20 pm

admin wrote:(...)
We're sorry for not having an automated message be sent on every delete that we do, this does tend
to confuse our users.

Yeah, such a notice would be a blessing as i also had some galleries deleted (mostly hentai loli; when i uploaded them there was no such rule, if i remember correctly. And no, i am not questioning the rules). I also had some of my galleries deleted that the reason could have been copyrights, though the publisher is NOT listed (Icarus Publishing)

The format of such a notice could be simple: [name of gallery;deletion reason]
AutumnFox

Return to Help & Support