“This image also found in” How to search galleries by image?

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

“This image also found in” How to search galleries by image?

Postby confided on Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:06 am

Sometimes a picture has a list underneath of links to other galleries that it’s found in, but this is very rare.. Is there any rhyme or reason to this feature and its inconsistency in appearing? Like maybe browser related? is there another way to search just the site for other galleries that contain a certain image? reverse image search with google doesn’t seem to work very well
confided

Re: “This image also found in” How to search galleries by image?

Postby BimboLover2024 on Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:03 pm

In the past (like a few years ago) i also noticed this feature of the website. It was quite a cool feature actually, and I think as long as the site can detect if you upload a duplicate, it would be cool if it can detect duplicates in other galleries as well.
BimboLover2024

Re: “This image also found in” How to search galleries by image?

Postby AmateurCollector on Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:34 pm

confided wrote:Sometimes a picture has a list underneath of links to other galleries that it’s found in, but this is very rare.. Is there any rhyme or reason to this feature and its inconsistency in appearing? Like maybe browser related? is there another way to search just the site for other galleries that contain a certain image? reverse image search with google doesn’t seem to work very well

I never seen this recently. But I do remember I had an old account (lost a few years ago) and this happened. It was quite cool, sometimes you could have found more pics of someone in other galleries :-)
AmateurCollector

Return to Help & Support