Folders explained

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

Folders explained

Postby longhairfish on Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:55 am

Hi everyone,

For some reason there seems to be confusion about folders created on your account. And maybe justly so.

Folders are not like folders on your PC. Even though you can create a folder, you can't put your 'stuff' in that folder.

Folders are a creation of "Favorite" galleries or pictures you have found on the site.

You can manage all of your favorites from here.

https://www.imagefap.com/mycontent.php? ... _folders=1

Also, if you delete a favorite folder we can not recover that for you if you delete it. So please be careful when you delete.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Re: Folders explained

Postby mickcarter on Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:21 pm

Hi, Can anyone help, please?

I want to reorganize my folders to appear in a different order (ie not the date order they are appearing)

So I go reorganize and see this message:

"My Content
Drag and drop the rows and click the 'Save Order' button if you want to change the order in which your Galleries are shown on your profile."

So I see my list and I'm clicking on a folder I want to raise up to the top of the list. When I click it I'm able to drag it up to the top but if I release the mouse it doesn't move up the list!

I'm obviously doing something wrong but I've tried many times on different days and no sucess!

The MOST annoying thing is that I have reorganised successfully once before!

Can anyone help with this please?

kind regards,
Mick Carter
mickcarter

Return to Help & Support