Unable to Delete Images From Favorites

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

Re: Unable to Delete Images From Favorites

Postby longhairfish on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:18 pm

Robert, I am in your account now and I don't even see such a gallery called Awesome MILF Meg.
This gallery must have been deleted recently. Lets call it a Ghost gallery since I have not seen this before.
Unless you have a direct link to the gallery I don't know or understand what you are doing.

Dweeze, can you post a link to the favorite? Or do you have a problem with all of them?
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby 1990darkhorse on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:19 pm

I'm having the same issue and it has persisted for 3 days now.
1990darkhorse

Postby dweez30 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Dweeze, can you post a link to the favorite? Or do you have a problem with all of them?[/quote]

All of them, more or less. Sometimes I manage to delete them if I'm persistent. I just tried it again with following results (I could provide screenshots, but I don't know how to insert pictures here).

1) I went into one of my favorites folders, tried to delete first image by pressing the red X.
2) I arrive at the page where I have to check the "I want to delete this from favorites" checkbox. I press the "Delete from favorites" button.
3) I go back to the same page as in 1), the list looks the same, image not deleted.
4) I repeat steps 1-2
5) This time the image is gone from the list. Note that there is no message though.
6) I repeat step 1-2 with next picture.
7) This time it works again, but this time there is a message saying "Favorite has been successfully deleted".
8) I repeat step 1-2 with yet another picture
9) This time I get the message "Favorite has been successfully deleted", but the image is still there.
10) I retry steps 1-2 with the same picture
11) Same as 9, still there
12) I retry again
13) This time it's deleted.

I had luck this time, because after a few retries I managed to delete them. Very often it doesn't work despite many retries.
Also, very often the image SEEMS to have been removed, but if I change page and go back again it is back in the list.
dweez30

Postby urame on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:03 pm

i have the same problem. there a at least three pictures in a favorite gallery that do note belong there. i tried to delete them and they keep coming back or dont get erased for real.
urame

Postby crisean on Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:05 am

Yes deleting individual pictures from your favourites folders doesn't seem to work consistently whether you do it with the red cross or the bulk action. It's very hit or miss. However, deleting a whole favourite folder certainly works.
crisean

Postby xxxfreak143 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:18 am

I too have this problem. It's certainly not recent either. I've started new favorites folders just to "alleviate" the problem. I shouldn't have to do something so time consuming just to clean up or organize folders! :evil:
xxxfreak143

Postby rdrrdr on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:13 am

Having trouble deleting from my favorites image gallery. Haven't had any success trying the multiple ways to remove the images. Any breakthroughs?
rdrrdr

Postby longhairfish on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:34 am

This is probably going to suck for most users, so I have no answer.
I did just make a new favorites 'picture' folder. Added some. Deleted some. Worked ok.
I will add this broken feature to the list I am compiling for the web dev guys.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby Captian69 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:15 am

I am having the same problem :?:
Captian69

Postby rockymaxton on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:35 am

in my case, I have never seen a red X or a check box ...

http://i.imgur.com/9Vgd4oc.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/o7gl1kd.jpg
rockymaxton

PreviousNext

Return to Help & Support