Unfair Suspension and Lack of Moderation Consistency

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

Unfair Suspension and Lack of Moderation Consistency

Postby AllesNurNutzvieh on Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:13 pm

Dear Forum Administration,

I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction and concern regarding the recent suspension imposed on my account. I firmly believe that this suspension was unjustified, as the image I posted had been shared multiple times before without any complaint from moderators. Additionally, the image in question featured a well-known and respected professional performer.

I find it hard to believe the moderator's claim that they are not constantly monitoring the channel. As a responsible forum user, I make every effort to abide by the rules. However, it seems evident that the moderation team lacks a consistent policy or guideline. Instead, there appears to be a "Wild West" mentality, where each moderator enforces their own subjective rules.

I want to emphasize that if I indeed violated any guidelines, I understand the need for a suspension. However, when moderators exercise their authority arbitrarily, it only creates a sense of uncertainty and drives away users. This situation leads to negative experiences and leaves users unsure of how to behave within the forum's community.

It would greatly benefit the community if there were clearer guidelines and increased moderation consistency. This could be achieved through additional training and regular communication with the moderators to ensure they adhere to a shared set of principles.

A forum should be a place where users feel welcome, safe, and confident in engaging with others. However, the current state of affairs hampers these ideals and diminishes the overall experience.
AllesNurNutzvieh

Re: Unfair Suspension and Lack of Moderation Consistency

Postby longhairfish on Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:15 am

I 100% have no idea what you are talking about.

You have no galleries. You have not been suspended.

Admin has not sent you any messages at all about site rule(s) problems.

Your message box is practically empty.

So basically your account is empty.

And so you know, we simply don't have the time to keep an eye on individual users. If we find the user is a "pain in the ass" on more than a few occasions we simply close the account. We generally don't play games with people who decide to some on the site and do as they please.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby AllesNurNutzvieh on Mon Jul 24, 2023 3:38 pm

Thank you for taking the time to address my issue and respond to me. I should have expressed myself better and explained that my account was suspended in the chat room. I apologize for the misunderstanding and your time I have wasted.

Everything I explained in my previous post relates to an incident in the chat room. There is simply no consistent approach, and depending on the mood of the moderator, one can be either suspended or immediately banned. I am in favor of moderation and believe that moderators should intervene when necessary. However, some moderators seem to relish exerting their power over users. For instance, with around 100 participants in a chat room, some Mods are handing out warnings every minute, often without any valid reason, while others Mods actively participate in the chat and interact with the community in a friendly manner.

I experienced this firsthand when I uploaded a picture that I had already posted several times before, and the present moderator had no objections at that time. So how is it possible for one moderator to claim that the picture violates the guidelines, while another allows it without any issues? I simply wish for more tolerance, better training for the moderators, or a system where multiple moderators have to vote on whether an image violates community guidelines.

Once again, thank you for your efforts and your response.
AllesNurNutzvieh

Postby longhairfish on Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:52 pm

This much I know. You made multiple accounts just to get past the ban / deactivation which happened in May of this year.

AllesNurNutzvieh
AufAllesGeil3
Immergeil4
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Help & Support