Forum Avatars

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

Forum Avatars

Postby JennyDevine on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:33 am

In the Image Fap site you can CLICK on avatars to see the big picture, why cant I do this with Forum Avatars?
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
JennyDevine

Re: Forum Avatars

Postby JennyDevine on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:44 am

Oh and when I click on the names of who is on the forum.... I get error messages.

I know you tech boys are hard at work making this place happen!

We appreciate you!!!
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
JennyDevine

Postby rougefemale on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:16 am

i can explain the avatar. its a size restriction common to all forums. you get a certain amount of space usually around 6-12k for your avatar and they limit the size too, usually 90x90 pixels sometimes a bit more. apparently when you came here from ImageFap proper, it copied and resized you avatar from there. after that, ive noticed that you cant change your avatar here and when you change your avatar on ImageFap, it doesnt change this one... but you arent stuck... delete the one here and it goes and copies (and resizes) the new one you have on ImageFap. so clicking on the avatar really doesnt do anything so i dont even know why there is a link...

and apparently, the profile info goes to forum profiles and not ImageFap which may not be set up properly yet.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby JennyDevine on Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:40 pm

Thanks Rouge!
JennyDevine

Postby flappergirl on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:40 am

She's a smart one she is.
"My Mexican sister, she's a model. She's hot. And an artist. She's funny.
Lets hear it for incest!"
flappergirl

Postby rougefemale on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:25 am

ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Return to Help & Support