Image download format

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

Image download format

Postby wildwombat on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:28 am

Hi; who can help? Why is that when I download images, I might get one in jpeg; then for some strange reason; all other are in gif format~! Any solutions/ideas would be greatly appreciated~!
wildwombat

Re: Image download format

Postby rougefemale on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:47 am

because thats what the user uploaded.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Postby PixWixxxa on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:36 am

hmm I have the same problem. If I click on "image in full screen" I can download the image in .jpg format- but sometimes this solution doesn´t work sometimes. I cant believe that somebody umload images in disc wasting .gif format.
PixWixxxa

Postby Cuntboy on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:29 pm

I've heard stories of people having trouble with saving images, what web browsers are you using? You may want to consider Mozilla Firefox if you haven't already. It's free, open-source, very safe, customisable and above all, works great with ImageFap :)

CuntBoy (Aka CBoy459, CuntBoy459)

My IF Profile: [Link]
My YouTube: [Link]
Cuntboy

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:35 am

I am also having problems with the pic downloads comming out as gif format but I found a long winded solution, you just need to keep opening the same pic in fullscreen and it will save as jpeg format eventually. Sometimes it can be done on the first try on others it takes about 5-10 try's to get the jpeg.
Have noticed that it has got much worse since the webiste got updated in the past 3 days.

Postby rougefemale on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:59 am

ok... do you have any kind of photo software? any kind will do that allows you to paste new images. there are several out there for free. and any you pay for will do it too, including changing the pic format of any photo you have to anything other format you want.

so here is what you do. instead of saving the image... you "copy image"... not copy image location. then just paste it in your photo software and save as jpg.

although im still not getting why ALL your pics save as gif. the only time i come across a gif is when thats what was uploaded. (or an animation)
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

rougefemale

Postby JennyDevine on Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:25 am

I noticed the same thing but I always get BMP and you not allowed to upload that format?!?!?! WTF :lol:
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
JennyDevine

Postby rougefemale on Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:20 am

i really do not know why you have that problem . . . but the copy image would work for you too.

there is also freeware out there that just does format changes, a few in bulk. do a google search.

rougefemale

Return to Help & Support