Random Image

Help with all things ImageFap, site/account difficulties, questions for staff, browser issues etc.

Moderator: admin

Random Image

Postby Plurabis on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:39 am

What happened to the random image selection you got when you went to imagefap.com. I found you got a more interesting selection of images than trawling through the members photo's.
I no you have something that slightly resembles it on the main page but it is full of junk images in extremely small format.
Plurabis

Re: Random Image

Postby Breeze on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:07 am

Some elements of ImageFap are currently under review & restructure, at this stage it is too early to say if that feature will return at a later date or not.

Sorry I could not give you anything more definite yet.

Cheers
Sorry fappers, no support by private message unless it's a private, sensitive matter, all else is what the Help & Support forum is for, where the answer can be read by many, hundreds of individual replies is not possible or practical, sorry.
Breeze

Postby admin on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:29 pm

RANDOM IMAGES are still available as a link on the top menu bar, but currently ONLY if you're on the adult section of the site.

if you really cant find it : http://www.imagefap.com/random.php
admin
Site Admin

Postby Plurabis on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:43 pm

I would like to ask another question if I may, can you explain why since you have upgraded this site I am having alot of trouble actually viewing any of your pictures, most of the time the page just refuses to load any of the thumbnails.
Plurabis

Return to Help & Support