How do I change..'About Me'....?

Moderator: admin

How do I change..'About Me'....?

Postby Dr. Noah on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 am

I decided to change my profile..specifically the 'about me' section. I went to 'My Fap', then to 'My Details', and finally 'Account' and found the 'About me' panel with my original description. I entered my new detail (330 characters - well short of the max 1024) and having checked everything was OK; clicked 'Save Profile Changes'. To my surprise the new content in the panel promptly changed back to the original text which was frankly pretty infuriating :x

I've tried several times since and am still stuck with my original text..please tell me I don't have to cancel my account and start from scratch.. :o

Can someone please advise....thanks in advance...

Dr. Noah :mrgreen:
Dr. Noah

Re: How do I change..'About Me'....?

Postby rougefemale on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:49 am

yeah, there is a glitch. you have to enter your password in the change password box (use the same one) and type it in again in the verify box, then save changes. and you have to do this EVERY TIME you want to make changes on your details page.

im not sure its an actual glitch or a safety measure against would be hackers.
ImageIMAGEFAP GALLERY CONTEST number 4Image - click here to find out more - spread the word

http://www.rougefemale.com
rougefemale

Re: How do I change..'About Me'....?

Postby moss on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:39 am

whatever it is, i think we can all appreciate how colorfully dr.noah expresses himself :)
ImageImage
moss

Return to Archived Site Stuff