Our latest rules need some explanation

Moderator: admin

Our latest rules need some explanation

Postby admin on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:45 pm

I was browsing the forum for topics with suggestions for, and complaints about Imagefap.

I came across a topic Questions on New Admin Notice and I realised
that the latest change of rules needs further explanation.

Just read the message from admin about.....
1. Galleries containing images of human feces must mention this in the gallery name
2. Galleries containing images of human feces can no longer be posted in any of the common categories
3. Asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, hypoxyphilia. Images of public hangings, executions, faked murder images, and anything else that is not sexual in nature, will be deleted

The original admin message exists no longer, this is what it says now:

1. Galleries containing scat images must have the word scat in the gallery name.
2. Galleries containing scat images must be added to the scat category, bizarre may be chosen as second category
3. Galleries containing scat images can no longer be posted in any of the other categories

We want Imagefap to be a meeting place for all kinds of sexual interests and preferences, and that means, we sometimes have to make choices.
We decided to hide the scat category from public view, because it was considered too offensive by many of our users.

Deleting galleries has been postponed, I have decided to flag the galleries, giving the uploaders a chance to rename and/or properly categorize the gallery

4. Asphyxiophilia, autoerotic asphyxia, hypoxyphilia
Images of public hangings, executions, faked murder images, and anything else that is not sexual in nature, will be deleted

Our rules have always been very clear: "no force, snuff, images containing dead people, gore, mutilations, operations, injuries, or any form of graphic violence"
For a lot of content labeled asphyxia, bdsm, fetish ...the above mentioned rule about violent content applies and that is what I wanted to bring under your attention.

And that I could have done much better. If I gave the impression that asphyxia is considered violent, and non erotic, I apologize.

Nazis hanging people, not considered erotic and certainly not consensual
    Images of suicide victims, not considered erotic
    Images of mutilated bodyparts , not considered erotic
    Images of dismemberment , not considered erotic
Fake images of mutilations, bloody shot wounds, stab wounds, not considered erotic, even if it is consensual.

I am not going to make a list of everything that could be considered violent content, I think I made my point

And as always,
Our rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site
Your use of the site, and/or posting of any content, constitutes your agreement to these rules

admin
2012-06-26
admin
Site Admin

Return to Announcement