New site rule - This and that

Moderator: admin

New site rule - This and that

Postby longhairfish on Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:57 am

Hey everyone!

Just one new rule. Then some "this and that" information to pass along. Which is a re-hash of some information already
posted. But the info today comes due to questions we always are asked quite often.

A new site rule will start immediately. The types of pictures are guys (mostly) cumming on dolls. Specifically small dolls which look like children.
In addition cumming on under garments which would fit on small children will not be allowed.

Also the same types of dolls being inserted in a pussy or ass are not allowed.

So why now all the fuss? Some users have gone a bit too far. Obviously I can't tell you what was done recently. So this
is how it will be from now on.

Forbidden list updates. This happens all the time, but more frequently it seems. Here is what I have noticed. Onlyfans girls, and to a lesser degree
guys, who used to be somewhat "Pro-Am" and had their pictures on other sites. Some small sites. Some personal sites. And then on really big sites.

If done right, you can make a "Shit Ton" of money on the OnlyFans site. The girls realize this and said "Fuck the smaller sites" where they make very
little (if any) money. So it makes no sense for the girls to keep their dated pictures on any other site except for OnlyFans. That is where Imagefap comes
into the picture. The girls hire people / websites to search for their pictures on ANY site. Those people email us and request (legally most of the time) to
have their galleries or pictures removed. UGH! Yeah - ok! Recently I deleted a crap load of pictures from some chick. Thing is, her pictures were on our
site for 9 years. But as I said, the girls only want to be exposed at OnlyFans where they can make money. Can't blame them for that right?

I visited a picture removal service today. They seem to do a pretty job at scanning sites for specific pictures. Heavy on the AI stuff which makes the
detection pretty easy. At least easier than it was. So welcome to more AI. UGH!

Anyway, for those who don't know the list of people and web sites who have asked us to not publish their pictures is here:

https://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopi ... =18&t=2967

Onlyfans is a good gig I guess. But paying for it isn't for everyone. I know I wouldn't.

Videos on your profile page. Yes you can send us your videos. But you can only send them via https://www.moviefap.com . Hop on that site. Log in withe same
user name and password as you do on imagefap. When your video is uploaded our staff must review and approve the video before it ends up on your profile page
and moviefap.com. Also each video you send must be longer than 15 seconds. Over a minute would be better. What I am saying is don't send a boring video.
If the video looks like crap, blurry, bad sound or anything like that we will delete it. And we probably won't tell you why as our automated deletions response
sent to you via email is very generic. Just make sure the video is of decent quality. If you decide to "be a clown" and send under aged videos they will never be
published. Also your account on imagefap and moviefap will be closed. So don't mess around.

Opening a closed account. You can usually do this on your own. BUT - the email address you used when you created your account must be valid and you
still have access to it. So go to the login page. You will see the option to open your account. The same thing goes for a password you forgot. If you forgot
your password and don't have the original email user when you signed up you will have to email us. support@imagefap.com . We will sort it out for you.

Changing your user name. We don't make that very easy. And it is intentional for reasons I won't get into. Again you will have to email us. And you need
to tell us three names you want to have. We are almost at 2 million names in the database. Knowing that you need to pick a name that is unique or a name
that someone never thought to use.

Closing account issue. Yes we will close your account. But you need to know we wil always keep your user name and email in our records. Now before anyone
starts crying about the European GDPR, that will not apply. And the reason we keep your name and email "forever" is because we might have to lookup
your closed account for legal reasons in the future. If you closed your account and we deleted all of your history then we can't find out what you did in the past.
Also, don't try to be a "cutie pie" and change your email before closing your account. That will do you no good.

AI - Always a story on the internet. Some good. Some bad. We keep an eye on it. Our site rules have always been that pictures must contain people
who appear to be over 18 years old. This includes comics, fakes and AI. It seems everyone and their brother has made a site to make AI pictures. And that is
fine. Glorified Photoshop and Gimp is what I call it. Fakes have always been around. We just see more of it in the past few years. And AI / fakes are getting better
as each month passed. If you plan on placing and AI / fakes on our site please use common sense. Think with the head on the top of your body and not the
lower head ok?

Speaking of AI you might have noticed the AI category on the site. For now it's a bit boring (to me) but will come along as time passes by. Also we have
an AI chat room. So pop on in if you are bored to see what is going on.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Announcement