New forbidden website - Temp Exposed

Moderator: admin

New forbidden website - Temp Exposed

Postby longhairfish on Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:24 am

Hi everyone!

Starting today, January 31, the website temp.exposed is forbidden on imagefap.

You have seen those pictures on our site. Many people are taking pictures from that site and uploading to us. This will stop - today.

Not only is that site (and some variations of it) shady at best, we get many complaints about the pictures being being transferred to our site.

So some of you might say "There is nothing illegal about those pictures!". And you would be right in most cases. Indeed most people in the pictures are over 18 years old. But it goes much further than that. Most people well know that a good majority of the people in those pictures have no idea they are on any website. Sure there might be some where the person did agree to have their pictures on the web.

We will no longer be in the middle of disputes, copyright issues or police complaints any longer.

What you have to do:

1. If you have such galleries already on your home page you would be well advised to delete them as soon as you are done reading this.

2. If we find that you haven't deleted such galleries in a reasonable amount of time, we will. And we won't be happy about it.

3. If you upload such galleries starting today, your account will be flagged for further review. If you are a chronic abuser of such galleries we will close your account on the spot. Emails or messages from you will be itgnored.

4. If your user name has any kind of variable to temp.exposed it will be deleted with no warning. This message shows up for everyone. So there are no excuses.

Fair is fair. I explained clearly this new rule. Again, complaints about this rule will be ignored. Repeated complaining will end up in your account being closed.

One last thing. Some people don't like rules. I get it. If you don't pay attention to this rule and you get in any further trouble you can't say I didn't tell you.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Announcement