Warning to users to bypass copyright

Moderator: admin

Warning to users to bypass copyright

Postby longhairfish on Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:06 am

Hi everyone,

It's time again to go over some uploading rules. As you know we have a forbidden list of
websites or people who have explicitly asked us to be included on the list. While the list is
extensive, it is there for a reason.

Recently we have more than a handful of users who are modifying pictures by cropping out
the watermarks, logos or website text.

I will give it to your straight. Stop doing that. And stop it now.

You guys know who you are. And most of you know I am watching you. For the others heed the warning.

And this goes for everyone. It doesn't matter how long you have been on the site. It doesn't matter
how many pictures or galleries you have.

Not to pick on the TS or TG users on the site, but you guys / girls are right up there on the top of the list of people
who post pictures that are cropped. The rest of the 'problem uploaders' are full sets of pictures taken from
other sites.

Of course I will get the occasional email "Oh, I didn't know." OR "I didn't do the crop". Well, maybe you didn't.
Our moderators are wise to most of the users on the site and the things they do.

So starting today the BS of cropping, removing or blurring of watermarks of pictures is forbidden.

And, if you have already uploaded galleries containing such pictures, you better go remove them now.

HERE IS YOUR BIG WARNING : Go get rid of those galleries now. If I / we detect you haven't taken any actions by removing the
galleries I will personally do it for you. And everything you have will be gone. This is no joke. Don't test me.

On a lighter note, we know every trick in the book for picture and video sites. So this increased amount of cropping isn't exactly
something new to us. It's just that some people have to mess around. And when they do it means more work for me and the
moderators of the site.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Re: Warning to users to bypass copyright - Updated

Postby longhairfish on Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:15 pm

So it seems I have to make a reference to exactly what is going on. Real clear and simple. Do not upload pictures to the site with parts of the pictures missing.

Clearly these pictures are taken by professionals. Or at least by someone who knows what they are doing. Even a blind person would center the pictures better than this if they were legit pictures - which they are not.

https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/93430 ... e-Pictures
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Announcement