Uploading and other issues

Moderator: admin

Re: Uploading and other issues

Postby longhairfish on Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:06 pm

Merged post:

Name: hadir444

3000 pictures per day, if 20 pictures have taken a long time to upload, I have a fast network, stop this nonsense !
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby longhairfish on Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:11 pm

Merged post:

Name: tomisuncut

Having problems uploading new galleries since 17 Apr 2021. It's keeps loggin me off during uploading. I have used goggle and edge and it happens with. Reduced the size if the gallery but no help
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby longhairfish on Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:20 pm

Merged post:

Name: 18461867

Dear Imagefap: For some reason, I find it is not possible to move single or small groups of photos (as opposed to full sets) from one file to another. In months past it sometimes worked but not now. Any ideas?
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby Rupert_Bumwangler on Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:32 pm

I have just managed to upload a gallery of 24 pics, by uploading 2 at a time and using upload side button. Time consuming, but it worked. RBW.
Rupert_Bumwangler

Postby hoppyharrington on Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:40 am

Hi, for some reason the past few days when I try to upload a gallery I'm getting more and more "Upload error. Please try again[0]" for a number of the pics in the album
hoppyharrington

Postby longhairfish on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:32 am

Merged post:

User: Stuhero

Message: Just a few notes from uploads the past couple days. #1 I am getting size errors from pics that are between 2mp and 5mp. #2 Lots of other pics erroring unless I manually upload 1 or 2 at a time. #3 Overall much slower uploading even without taking account of all the errors.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby longhairfish on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:47 am

Merged post:

Name: Ricketyclank

Your website keeps auto logging me out and that is making uploading pics very difficult
longhairfish
Site Admin

Re: Getting logged out during uploads

Postby SteveWestImageFap on Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:16 am

longhairfish wrote:When there is progress I always let you know. I don't come back every few hours only to say no progress.

Thanks for that longhairfish. And I agree it's a waste of time to just say no progress, but can you give us some feedback? Like that you know what the problem is, and how long it will take to fix, that sort of thing. If you feel the issue will be resolved in a day or two, I think we'll all be OK with pausing on uploads. If you're not sure what the problem is, and so the problem may continue for weeks, then we'll just shrug and work with the problem. I'm kinda into uploading at the moment, so I'm prepared to work with the problem a bit. :-)

What may also be useful, so people don't think the problem is their end, is to put a notice on the uploader that some users may be logged out while uploading, and that the issue is being looked into, but in the meantime to just persevere with the uploading.
SteveWestImageFap

Postby SteveWestImageFap on Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:27 am

Rupert_Bumwangler wrote:I have just managed to upload a gallery of 24 pics, by uploading 2 at a time and using upload side button. Time consuming, but it worked. RBW.

That's useful. What I do is simply stay on the upload page, re-click Browse files, and re-post the folder. The site's software is good at spotting duplicates, so each time it just uploads those that got missed. After several runs everything is uploaded. The only downside is that the order has changed. So if the sequence is important, then your method sounds best.
SteveWestImageFap

Postby Butterflycollector on Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:16 pm

Hey folks, at least I'm not the only one having error when trying to upload pics/gifs. Over the past few days it's been allowing me to upload 1 or 2 pics at a time before getting the error. I thought it was my internet connection that kept dropping out but it seems like a problem with the site.
Ive just attempted to upload for the first time today and still getting error.
Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.
Butterflycollector

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement