Forbidden Content rule - does that apply to older posts?

Have a question? Look here first

Moderator: admin

Forbidden Content rule - does that apply to older posts?

Postby hammertime71 on Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:36 am

Regarding the new rule: https://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopi ... 18&t=20302

I've always followed the rule about "Forbidden Content." I check the page for it at minimum once a month to see if any of the current content I'm wanting to post has been moved into the category. I've even reported a few cases of obvious CP. I don't remove the source's watermarks at the bottom of the page, either; I may be posting someone else's content, but I like to think that I'm encouraging other viewers to go to those sites and find their content on their own. (It's a small argument, but it salves my conscience.)

With over 8,600 galleries uploaded to the site over the past 9+ years, I've gotten my fair share of notices that my content isn't permitted on the site and will be removed. When I've looked at my past archives, I know that it has come from sites that have since been added to the collection of forbidden sites. I don't object to this; I understand the rules and copyright laws. Besides, I have plenty of permitted content to make up for it.

What worries me is this: I don't have the time to go through all 8,600+ posts and remove those items that are now on the Forbidden list, but weren't when I first started posting them. But when they get found (and they do eventually); is that going to count against me under the new rule? Is there a cutoff date for older posts that were made before that content was placed on the Forbidden List? I would hope that the posts would simply be removed and life would go on. I'd hate for all of that work to disappear because of a few posts that have now changed status.

And it's been nine years since I asked for this, but I repeat again: Can we please get a "Brunette" category? I'm having to put all of my brunettes under "Amateur" and then tag them as "Brunette." Come on: Brunettes are more plentiful than Blondes and Redheads. And not all of them are Latina/Latino.
hammertime71

Return to Imagefap House of Knowledge