Number Of Images On A Gallery Page

Have a question? Look here first

Moderator: admin

Number Of Images On A Gallery Page

Postby ShyLonelyVirgin on Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:25 am

i was just wondering why when i looked at the site today the number of images on each page of a gallery has been reduced dramatically (which increases the number of pages in each gallery). :?: it's not a massive concern it just seemed odd. I think there used to be 8 rows of 4 images, now it only shows 3 rows of 4 images per page.
it also appears to have limited the number of galleries listed in favorites per page.
ShyLonelyVirgin

Re: Number Of Images On A Gallery Page

Postby Rachel_Lover on Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:13 pm

It's gone from 24 to 12. The Random page also gives half as many pics as it used to so maybe it's a side effect of that.
Rachel_Lover

Postby audiletawara on Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:23 am

Is that a permanent change? It's making favourites a bit of a slog to navigate. :cry:
audiletawara

Postby belac1 on Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:08 pm

My suspicion is that it is a permanent change. However, we should continue to complain about it, as that is likely the only way we can leverage the admins to walk it back.
belac1

Postby kdvwest on Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:17 am

I have an issue with some images not loading. By far the worst thing I've experienced so far. :cry:
kdvwest

Postby LordAaronus on Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:14 am

I have an issue with taking too long to get through a gallery. This can be resolved by letting us adjust the number of images per page like up to 40 or something.
LordAaronus

Postby Cumslutbeth on Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:58 pm

Has the issue with the number of images now being displayed on the gallery page been addressed? It was so much EASIER to select "ONE PAGE" and get up to 1000 photos displayed so you could quickly scan them - this is now very tedious.

Has the ADMIN considered a "PREMIUM" service that would allow us to pay a nominal fee for better access? I'd be ok to do that and support the site.

Thoughts?
Cumslutbeth

Return to Imagefap House of Knowledge