Best AI image generator for nude photos

Have a question? Look here first

Moderator: admin

Best AI image generator for nude photos

Postby Dr_Hardman on Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:31 am

Does anyone have any advice for the best AI image generator for nude photos? I was trying to create random photos of average nude milfs, and I had a paid app that was working OK, but they suddenly started censoring me and anytime I had any "nude" input, I received a green screen, yet if I typed in "teddy bear" there was no problem and I would receive an image of a TB. I don't mind spending money for an app as long as it generates realistic nude images.

Additionally, one of the recurrent problems has been an unrealistic depiction of hands and feet (i.e. 6 fingers and 4 toes), as well as not being able to give any input as far as the appearance of the vulva and breasts (I can type in "shaved pussy" and there is always at least a landing strip, or "small breasts" and they look huge. I also haven't been able to find an app that will depict a woman with an "asshole". I always get an unrealistic picture of a woman that doesn't have one for some reason.....
Dr_Hardman

Re: Best AI image generator for nude photos

Postby gavreel on Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:29 pm

Www.dezgo.com is what I use. Free and paid results. Even on free if you put in good positive prompts, and negative prompts you can consistently get good results.. see my current galleries. Fun new hobby for me as well. Good luck!
gavreel

Postby ayushiest on Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:36 am

want some more ?
ayushiest

Postby titswifter on Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:47 pm

https://sexy.ai/

Unfortunately it's not where I would like it to see with celebrities. Right now I'm looking into if you can train on certain celebs. If anyone is knowledgeable about this, please write me.
titswifter

Return to Imagefap House of Knowledge