Are club managers being managed?

Have a question? Look here first

Moderator: admin

Are club managers being managed?

Postby brianpeters1980 on Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:32 am

Good to see the Imagefap admins are cleaning up the clubs and are looking for new club managers. Credits on that!

But a few of these new managers make some big changes to the clubs.

One of the largest (in members) amateur clubs opened up again for members to add galleries, but was closed again 2 days later.

A teen themed club changed the allowed categories to only 'softcore' and removed all my galleries.

A general milf/wife club changed the name and theme to something with black cocks.

Another milf/wife club removed me from the club with all my galleries and the new manager blocked me. For no reason I can think of.
The last time a posted a gallery in this club was 1 or 2 weeks ago. A few days ago the new manager wrote new club rules. I have read them now a couple of times, but I still can not find a reason why I was removed and blocked.

So these new managers can change whatever they want?

Edit:
And another club changed the allowed categories to only 'softcore' and removed all my galleries and a 1000+ galleries from others...
brianpeters1980

Re: Are club managers being managed?

Postby longhairfish on Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:40 am

You can message me in private. Tell me which clubs seem to be an issue. Doing it here will not help much
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Imagefap House of Knowledge