Best way to get more hits?

Have a question? Look here first

Moderator: admin

Best way to get more hits?

Postby hot-sluts on Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:37 am

Just a general question, looking to maximize hits to my profile and am wondering if there is any advice or recommendations as to how to improve this?
hot-sluts

Re: Best way to get more hits?

Postby longhairfish on Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:22 am

It's like any other site. You need to create ways to get people to look at your galleries.

When I used to be creative (lazy now) I would create a gallery. Give it a unique name. But you need to keep key words in the gallery description. Words you think many people might search for.

Chose the best categories. And only the best. If you choose categories that are wrong and the site users see this they will end up hating you :)

The gallery. The best 4 pictures should be at the front. This is what everyone sees when browsing all galleries.

Don't use GIF pictures. So many people either block GIF all together. Or simple skip over those types of galleries / pictures.

Hits to the profile will be more if you have good galleries. When you make comments on pictures you get noticed. Especially creative comments.

Don't have your avatar as boring. But also, don't misrepresent yourself in the avatar. This also gets people mad when they feel they are being tricked.

Get out on the dance floor. Become a fan of the most interesting and active users. There is a good chance they will become your fan.

That's about all for now. It's what I used to do :)
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Imagefap House of Knowledge