The reason was: 2- Copyright complaint received

Have a question? Look here first

Moderator: admin

The reason was: 2- Copyright complaint received

Postby twisted411 on Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:28 am

Hi

I received Content Alert messages for 10+ galleries ( over 1000 pics) that I uploaded they other day. The reason was: 2- Copyright complaint received.

I thought it strange that every Trans gallery that I uploaded was claimed to have breach of the Copyright policy. The images were sourced from a public website and were mostly amateur Trans, certainly not professional studio pics. There were two pics of Bailey Jay, but I was sure to remove them before uploading. There were also 3 pics (screenshots) which included Zendaya and Hunter Schafer. I did upload these, but i blurred Zendaya's face as I know she is on the prohibited list.

So I am curious as to how every single gallery was deemed to contain prohibited (copyright) content . I would like to be able to upload these pics, but obviously want to do so the right way so would appreciate some clarification/advice.

thank you
twisted411

Re: The reason was: 2- Copyright complaint received

Postby longhairfish on Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:53 am

We have been through this many times, but I will briefly explain it again.

Here you will see a section of a copyright take down request for many TS sites every day.

This is to serve as a DMCA notification of stolen copyright material belonging to Millennium TGA inc., and Grooby Productions.

All material listed below must be removed immediately or I will instruct my legal advisor, Lawrence Walters of Weston, Garrou, DeWitt & Walters to bring legal proceedings against your company.

a) I, Steven Gallon as DMCA Agent for the above company am authorized to make the statements below. This serves as an electronic signature.

b) The material listed below has been posted without the permission of the copyright holders and is an infringement on their rights.

c) The material is of transgendered adults and in video and image format.

Grooby Productions owns many websites small and large. Many of those sites are listed on our forbidden list. https://www.imagefap.com/forum/viewtopi ... =18&t=2967

A clear giveaway on the TS pictures is that the tops of the pictures are cut off. Sometimes as far down as missing half of the face. This is clearly someone (not saying it's you) cropping the pictures to remove the copyright or watermark.

For us to know which pictures are real (yours perhaps) or owned by another website is impossible to tell.

You know the saying "Don't put all your eggs in one basket?" - Every gallery on the site this will apply to. We will not sift and sort through a gallery that has hundreds of pictures just to appease the uploader. It is the uploaders responsibility to make sure nothing copyrighted ends up on the site. At least we expect everyone to do their best. We know that everyone can't possibly know what might be copyrighted until we receive a complaint. If the picture is of you or you took the picture then a dispute can be made.

As for the copyright agent listed above (Grooby) they are not messing around. We delete what they ask and don't cause a fuss over it. Even to a semi blind eye chopped, photoshopped or edited pictures bring up a red flag every time. So if you see a professional (or pro-am) picture and portions of the picture are missing, then you will eventually have your picture(s) deleted.

On another note, there are rules for websites. You name it, the DMCA / copyright rule is there. YouTube, Google and so on. It doesn't matter how big or small the site is. Rules are rules. And our mere existence of being here for so many years is that we go by the rules. Some sites which are closed down didn't feel the need to do as they should have.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Imagefap House of Knowledge