Video problem

Have a question? Look here first

Moderator: admin

Video problem

Postby mmmjk1 on Sun May 21, 2017 6:15 pm

Of late, I haven't been able to play any Imagefap posted videos. I click and there is no video there, amm the other info on the page is there, just no video. I used to be able to play them without any problems. Any ideas?
mmmjk1

Re: Video problem

Postby TheOldNick on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:41 am

As longhairfish told us here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14892 one problem might be the use of an adblocker. If you use it, you should clearly be able to configure the filters e.g. allowing flash for that video (it's shockwave / .swf) or in general for this site.

The second possible problem might be your browser itself. Chrome doesn't support flash any longer by nature, Firefox sees flash as deprecated and will stop support for it as well. So you need to install an extra add-on for flash.

And maybe longhairfish or somebody else of the mods put this to the FAQ because it's a general issue.
TheOldNick

Postby wolf81 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:28 pm

Hi. I know this is an old post, but I'm having this issue too... Very few videos actually play... Is there any more information on this? HTML5?
wolf81

Postby longhairfish on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:53 pm

We are working on site wide https first. Then we will tackle the html5 stuff.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby tl1000sbg on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:56 am

I know this is "image" fap not movie fap and forgive me if my question is out of place and delete it if needed but here is my question;

How do I post a video? I can post pictures but not videos.

Thanks for the help
tl1000sbg

Return to Imagefap House of Knowledge