UPLOADING PIC

Moderator: admin

UPLOADING PIC

Postby gunslinger1964 on Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:07 am

I am going to stop uploading random , here is why your stupid up loader if you upload this image 5 times your gallery will be closed in so many words , now my question is How in the bloody hell do I know what that scanner is scanning ,I have no ideal , why dont imagefap provide this scanner free of charge as that we the uploaders can scan the images ourselves, so that our galleys do not get kick out this is BS , again how do we knew if a image is forbidden and not listed on the forbidden page?????
I try my damist to the best of my ability's and try not to upload or try to upload forbidden images to the best of my knowledge , I am not a dam computer , I am not and or can not read your mind so how in the hell can you delete my gallery , when I dont have the dam software to scan the things in the first dam place !! I would be more the shit happy o scan the images that I have BEFORE I uploaded , but guess what I dont have that kind of program !! I guess this site was for new content but its a roll of the dice if your trying to upload hundred's of images at one time , I am sick of it , any one else have this problem and how do you solve it ??? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
gunslinger1964

Re: UPLOADING PIC

Postby SensitiveGuy on Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:25 am

I think you need a lie down.
SensitiveGuy

Return to Site Stuff