Images not opening

Moderator: admin

Images not opening

Postby bluesbarn1 on Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:26 pm

Hi Admin.
As i Slide through galleries i have noticed many images failing to open, sometimes you can see the thumbnail, some times not. Every now and the a page refresh works but not often. Even when i upload a gallery ..when i go to re order images , many fail to open ....Whats the story with images failing to open in a variety of situations....Also...
Upload errors....very frustrating, Why does this occur ? It seems so random
bluesbarn1

Re: Images not opening

Postby patman21 on Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:20 am

Happens to me every single time I visit the site, waiting for them to fix it as it has been happening for over a month and I like this site over any other site out there
patman21

Postby falken50 on Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:57 am

It has been like this for me for a few days, but as of today the site is unusable. Images load very very slowly or not at all. In any case, more than 50% of the images. Then it works for a short moment, then is problem again for minutes. I had already suspected it was me. I guess we can only wait until the problems are fixed. Thanks to the site administrators for your effort.
falken50

Postby jiggly41 on Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:30 pm

The worst part is Admin won't even show the courtesy of letting us know that they are aware of the problem and what they are doing about it....
jiggly41

Postby patman21 on Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:16 am

Usually they are pretty good with following up but I feel like some of them may have left the site and maybe someone else has taken over ownership of the site, I guess I won't know if that is untrue until they tell us
patman21

Postby longhairfish on Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:09 pm

A quicky. Refresh the page. Maybe twice.

This is an ongoing issue for the last two months. And it is quite annoying to say the least.

So yes we know. I use the site too! :cry:
longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby patman21 on Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:07 pm

I know that refreshing usually works, but one image that was missing will appear and another one will go missing. Was there a huge server change or something. I have two degrees in IT, so I understand what it takes to run a site like this
patman21

Return to Site Stuff