Message appears... The Gallery you requested doesn't exist!

Moderator: admin

Message appears... The Gallery you requested doesn't exist!

Postby Exposedbabe on Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:09 pm

After uploading a gallery today, I am getting a message "The Gallery you requested doesn't exist!".

Is there a problem with the site...or is there possibly a problem with my account that I am not aware of yet?
Exposedbabe

Re: Message appears... The Gallery you requested doesn't exist!

Postby colinwanker on Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:20 pm

Exposedbabe wrote:After uploading a gallery today, I am getting a message "The Gallery you requested doesn't exist!".

Is there a problem with the site...or is there possibly a problem with my account that I am not aware of yet?

Nothing is working, I just had the ssme. Also, I can move my gallery into the folder, I cannot comment on others galleries, I cannot vote at all (before it kinda worked). It's failing right in front of our eyes.
colinwanker

Postby wetpatches on Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:53 pm

Also, I created a new gallery and successfully uploaded images in the upload screen, but the gallery hasn't actually been added to the site. (When I click Edit on the upload screen I get "The Gallery you requested doesn't exist!")

Replying to an image comment on one of my older galleries also doesn't appear to work.

I guess the site has some serious issues, so we'll have to hope the admins can get it fixed soon. (Thanks, guys! We appreciate your work.)
wetpatches

Postby longhairfish on Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:50 pm

longhairfish
Site Admin

Postby purvvygurl on Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:12 pm

Just clicked the main "Galleries" link and got nothing but the "No results, maybe your blocked categories are blocking this list?" message. Ouch.

Good luck, Longhairfish (and whomever else is working on this). I fear this will be a very long day or two for you folks. I think it will be best if we all just give the place a rest and let you work it out.
purvvygurl

Postby RayDeeps on Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:18 pm

purvvygurl wrote:Just clicked the main "Galleries" link and got nothing but the "No results, maybe your blocked categories are blocking this list?" message. Ouch.

Good luck, Longhairfish (and whomever else is working on this). I fear this will be a very long day or two for you folks. I think it will be best if we all just give the place a rest and let you work it out.

Good idea, I stopped uploading as most function buttons seem to have stopped. Pointless to main about it as well, good idea of your to give them a bit of peace.
RayDeeps

Postby longhairfish on Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:21 pm

longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Site Stuff