Here we go again

Moderator: admin

Here we go again

Postby RayDeeps on Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:02 pm

lots of log outs, lots of pics not uploading. The site hasn't been right for weeks. Shame - it's the best of its type - but it's now becoming really tiresome to use.
RayDeeps

Re: Here we go again

Postby longhairfish on Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:40 am

Yeah well that is going to happen. No where on the site do we guarantee an up time of 100%. No site does.

During the past week we had intermittent down times which were very short. Some down time included the site not reachable. And other times certain sections of the site (such as uploading) were disabled for only a few minutes at a time.

As I mentioned back in March we are moving all of our data to a new building. As of right now the main page has been moved. And now all of the pictures and videos are in the process of being transferred. This transfer should be done within a few days.

Also while I am here, look for a new topic in the Help and Support section. New upload rules are going to be added. Also these new rules will be shown on your upload page.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Re: Here we go again

Postby RayDeeps on Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:38 am

thanks - I don't want you think we don't appreciate the work you do - because we really do appreciate it.
RayDeeps

Return to Site Stuff