Chat is down?

Moderator: admin

Chat is down?

Postby SeXXXyKathy on Thu May 16, 2024 7:00 am

You should have an indicator on your chat button that should show a big red X or something like that when chat is down (like it is right now). Give that some consideration,
Thanks, Kathy
SeXXXyKathy

Re: Chat is down?

Postby longhairfish on Thu May 16, 2024 7:23 am

The chat is working fine.

The first thing you need to do is log out of the main site from the top of the page.

Then log back in. Try the chat again. If you get in then you will want to try some of these tips.

To find your favorite room / channel, click on the + on the left window pane. Add Channels.

You can also change your theme, to dark mode for example. Click the gear on the top right of the page to enhance your settings.

To add pictures look for the paper clip icon on the bottom right of the text input dialog box. Also be patient while we tweak and iron out any bugs.
longhairfish
Site Admin

Re: Chat is down?

Postby sebloverfeet on Fri May 17, 2024 12:54 am

there is nothing to do, impossible to connect to the chat.

However, I followed the procedure correctly, I disconnected, I deleted the history and the cookies to restart.

I reconnect to the site and the chat, I have the window that asks me if I want to display the chat in the browser or in the mattermost application, but nothing happens, every time I connect to the chat it doesn't work and I am directed to the home page of the site. I tried several browsers (Firefox and Google Chrome), and did the test by displaying the chat in the browser or in the matterpost application but that doesn't change anything.
sebloverfeet

Return to Site Stuff